Poole DermatologyAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Our range of services include adult and pediatric general medical dermatology, skin cancer surgery, and the latest advances in cosmetic and laser surgery.
- Adult and Pediatric Dermatology--Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology. Laser Procedures-- Wrinkles, Skin-Tightening or Toning, Age Spots, Sun Spots, Spider veins of the face or legs, Stretch Marks, Scars, Acne Scars, Sun Damage, Port Wine Stains, Hemangiomas, other Vascular Anomalies, Rosacea, Warts, Hair Removal, Resurfacing, Rejuvenation, Lesion Removal, Spot Removal, Birthmarks, Skin Cancers, Melasma, Acne, PsoriasisMedical Dermatology (Adult and Pediatric)-- Mole Check, Skin Cancer Screens, Acne, Eczema/Atopic Dermatitis, Skin Irritation or Sensitivity, Itch, Warts, Molloscum, Psoriasis, Rashes, Skin Allergies, Urticaria/Hives, Skin Infections, Ring Worm, Athlete's Foot, Jock Itch, Rosacea, Seborrheic Dermatitis, Dandruff, Hair Disorders, Nail Disorders, Melasma, Color Disorders, Vitiligo, Alopecia, Lupus, Dermatomyositis and other Autoimmune Skin Diseases, Skin Cancers, Cutaneous Lymphomas, Skin Cancer Follow-up, Hemangiomas, Port-Wine Stains, other Vascular Skin Anomalies and Disorders, Genetic Skin Disorders, other Skin Tumors and Growths, Complicated Skin DisordersSurgical Dermatology--Skin Cancer Surgery, Skin Cancer Screens/Exams, Mole Checks and Removal, Cyst Removal, Earlobe Repair, Scar Revision, Scar Removal, Lipomas, Warts, Removal other Skin Growths and TumorsCosmetic Dermatology-- Laser Procedures (see above), Botox, Fillers (Juvederm, Restylane, Radiesse, Sculptra), Microdermabrasion, Laser Hair Removal, Wrinkle Reduction, Skin Rejuvenation, Color Improvement, Melasma, Earlobe Repair, Acne Scars, Scar Revision, Sclerotherapy, Leg Veins, Facial Veins, Rosacea.
- Cerave, Elta, Kinerase, MD Forte, Obagi
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, debit, insurance
- Visit our website at www.pooledermatology.com for directions to our office.
- Dr. Poole and Dr. Haseltine are Board Certified Dermatologist by the American Board of Dermatology. Dr. Poole is a recognized Laser Expert in Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Lasers. He is an Associate Clinical Professor for Tulane and LSU Dermatology, with expertise in Lasers and Pediatrics. He is the Dermatologist, Founding Director and Laser Specialist for the Children's Hospital Vascular Anoamlies Center.Dr. Poole is a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery, the American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery, and the Pediatric Dermatologic Society. He is also an active member and Past-President of the Louisiana Dermatologic Society.Dr. Poole is also Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and is a recognized expert for referrals throughout the Southeast in Pediatric Dermatology. He is Chief of Pediatric Dermatology and Director of the Vascular Anomalies Center, Children's Hospital New Orleans, and Pediatric Specialist for Tulane and LSU Dermatology.Dr. Poole has been recognized as a "Top Doc" by New Orleans Magazine and Louisiana Life Magazine.Dr. Haseltine is a Assistant Clinical Professor of Dermatology at Tulane University, completed a Fellowship in Complex Medical Dermatology, and considered an expert in Complicated Medical Dermatology and Cutaneous Lymphomas.
- English, Spanish
East Jefferson Hospital
LSU Medical Center
Laser Center of New Orleans
- Hair Removal, Skin Care, Physicians & Surgeons, Dermatology, Beauty Salons, Tattoo Removal, Cosmetic Services