Pat O'Brien's Bar
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Pat O's Courtyard Restaurant is located at 624 Bourbon Street and connected to Pat O'Brien's Bar (718 St Peter Street) by a scenic courtyard with flaming fountain. Open for lunch and dinner 7 days a week.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, master card, visa
- French Quarter, French Quarter - CBD
- Cocktail Lounges, Bars, Night Clubs
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: No
Price Range : Average
Alcohol: Full Bar
07/02/2007Provided by Citysearch -
This place is a must go everytime we are in the city! Wonderful drinks and service. Fun, laid-back atmosphere. Great place to hang out with friends! The best drinks you can imagine, I recomend the World Class Hurricane! You only need one unless you are on a die hard mission.
07/25/2002Provided by Citysearch -
Pat O'Briens is a very elegact place, the service is wonderful and everyone has a blast together. You couldn't ask for a better time. You also enjoy Eddie the rythm king as he smiles away tapping his finger with metal timbles on a silver platter. The smile on his face is to die for. The wonderful sounds of the pianos and excellent voices of the singers flows throughout the courtyard. I know that I couldn't have a better time.