In the downtown area of New Orleans, there are a lot of different options of hotels to choose from. Priced at about the same as all the others, the Marriott at the Convention Center really offers comftorable, clean, and curtious home away from home. The only downfall is that there isn't a breakfast included, but the restaurant by the lobby offers and wonderful breakfast buffet, but at a high price. Also, another reason I wouldn't give this hotel a higher rating is that parking is almost impossible to do without valleting, which can be very pricy.
New Orleans Downtown Marriott at the Convention Center
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- General Info:
- Experience the excitement of the Crescent City at New Orleans Downtown Marriott at the Convention Center. Our riverfront hotel in Downtown New Orleans is housed in a renovated 19th century cotton mill, and offers over 300 spacious rooms and suites with lavish extras like plush bathrobes. Break a sweat in our modern fitness center, fuel up with our Starbucks® Coffee, boost your productivity in our business center, or just relax in our rooftop pool. Savor delicious regional Creole cuisine at Wolfe’s in the Warehouse, or unwind in the hotel Wine Bar with a cocktail. With over 25,000 square feet of flexible function space, our hotel near the New Orleans Convention Center is ideal for events of any size. Our hotel also benefits from an excellent location in the vibrant Arts District, near top New Orleans attractions such as the French Quarter, Harrah’s Casino, the Cruise Port and more. Plan your stay at New Orleans Downtown Marriott at the Convention Center, and enjoy a welcoming atmosphere.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (504) 613-2890
- Payment method:
- amex, visa, cash, check, diners club, discover, master card
- Located in New Orleans (Warehouse District - Convention Center), New Orleans Downtown Marriott at the Convention Center is minutes from Julia Street Cruise Terminal and The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk. This hotel is within close proximity of Louisiana Children's Museum and Ernest N. Morial Convention Center.
- Lower Garden District, Central City - Garden
- 24 Hour Availability,7 Days A Week,All Major Credit Cards Accepted
- Hotels, Restaurants, Wedding Supplies & Services
- Other Information:
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Swimming Pool: Outdoor
Check-In Time: 4 PM
Check-Out Time: 11 AM
Property Amenities: Express check-in, Breakfast available (surcharge), Elevator/lift, Express check-out, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge, Safe-deposit box at front desk, Laundry facilities, Bar/lounge, Business center, 24-hour front desk, Restaurant, ATM/banking, Meeting rooms, Concierge services, Gift shops or newsstand, Wedding services, 24-hour fitness facilities, Conference space, Dry cleaning/laundry service
Room Amenities: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge), Daily housekeeping, Shower/tub combination, Private bathroom, Hair dryer, Pay movies, Premium bedding, Air conditioning, HDTV, Flat-panel TV, Iron/ironing board, Cable TV service, Separate sitting area, Coffee/tea maker, Premium TV channels, In-room safe