I believe that Dr. Lupo is the best Dermatologist out there. I would recommend her to all of my family and friends. During one of my appointments Dr. Lupo sensed that something was wrong with me regarding my health. She told me that I should go to see my PCP and insisted that something was wrong. I did see my physician and come to find out, had it not been for Dr. Lupo I am not sure what would have happened to me.... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Mary P. Lupo, M.DAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Dr. Mary Lupo is a board certified dermatologist, clinical professor of dermatology at Tulane University School of Medicine and an internationally recognized expert in non-surgical skin rejuvenation. Since 1984, Dr. Lupo has pioneered the concept of combination therapies such as resurfacing, filler injections, neuromodulation and skin care protocols to help her patients achieve natural, meaningful improvement in their appearance. Our goal is to give our patients healthy, beautiful skin and to accomplish that with the least amount of pain and least amount of products for an optimal result. We pride ourselves in having the most up-to-date, safest and most effective tools on the market to accomplish our goals. Every laser and light device is owned by the practice and the technicians are trained by Dr. Lupo. This assures patients that they are getting the best treatments available with the least amount of any complications.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (504) 283-7982
- Board certified dermatologists who specialize in the full spectrum of medical and cosmetic needs for the skin, hair and nails. Skin Tightening; Body Contouring; Laser Hair Removal; Fraxel; ILP; Clear + Brilliant; Botox/Dysport; Juvederm; Juvederm Voluma; Restylane; Belotero; Radiesse; Sculptra; Chemical Peels; Sclerotherapy; SilkPeel; Latisse; Skin Care; Acne, Rosacea, Eczema, Psoriasis, Skin Cancer, Hair & Nail, Warts, and Excessive Sweating Treatments
- Payment method:
- mastercard, discover, debit, check, cash, financing available, insurance, amex, visa
- Lake Shore - Lake Vista, Lakeview
American Academy of Dermatology
American Dermatological Association
American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
Women's Dermatologic Society
- Physicians & Surgeons, Dermatology, Physicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive, Physicians & Surgeons
Pleased beyond words !! Dr. Lupo is an expert in treating skin disorders and I highly recommend her. I was uncomfortable with the dark spots that had appeared on my face. Her treatment methodology worked within 1 month. The spots are gone and my skin looks younger. One of my friends even asked what face cream I was using! Dr. Lupo as someone who can treat all skin types with expertise and compassion. I will definite... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Hope out there for others in a similar predicament! Kind of a long story but I do get to talking about Dr. Lupo in the end!
I just wanted to share my story in hopes of helping others. Most people seem to write reviews when they are unhappy with their results so I don’t want to focus too much on the negative.
When I was 29 years old, I was diagnosed by a wonderful Endocrinologist – Dr. Harold Miller with Grave’s d... view more
Dr. Lupo recommended I do a series of 5 laser genesis treatments. I just recently completed the treatments and love the results! My skin is smooth and glowing- i have gotten lots of compliments. The best part was no downtime- not even a slight peeling afterwards. Love this treatment and definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a non aggressive laser treatment with no downtime.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I have been extremely satisfied with the professionalism of the staff and the tremendous help Dr. Lupo has given to me in my problem with hyperpigmentation. My clients and friends have noticed the difference of my skin since I have had my first visit with Dr. Lupo. I will always sing her praise. - Barbara M.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Just wanted to pass on a big thanks to Kristi for my Fraxel Dual treatment which I had last Wednesday, 4/3/13. This is my second laser treatment (had my first one November 2012) and I absolutely love the results this time even more than the first time. Swelling was not as bad, but peeling was probably a little worse but not anything I couldn't handle and the results definitely made it worth looking like a snake she... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse