- Open 7 Days, Open Holidays
- Located in the eclectic Bywater neighborhood, the inn is just far enough off the beaten track to enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of New Orleans without the commotion of Bourbon Street. The Lookout has four whimsically themed spacious suites, each with their own generous private bathrooms. Guests have the choice of 4 individually themed rooms: Mardi Gras, Bollywood, Elvis and Mission. Describing each in detail would ruin any surprise or fun! Each suite is complete with a queen sized bed; 3 of the 4 suites also include sleeper sofas. Enjoy a laid back, peaceful atmosphere filled with character and charm in this beautiful, historic New Orleans neighborhood. Our location is approximately 2 miles from the edge of the French Quarter and is the perfect distance to a ride a bike into town or take the No. 5 bus which picks up half a block away.Driving? No problem and street parking is available right outside The Lookout. Should you decide to rent a bicycle, we partner with a very reputable company that will deliver bikes to our inn! Nearby you can experience some great bars, live music and terrific eats and many will find some great conversation with the locals. There is simply no better place to enjoy New Orlean's zest for living than The Lookout.
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, discover, check, cash
- If you're looking for accommodations in New Orleans with creative flair, close to the French Quarter, this is your place.
- Suites are complete with complimentary wifi, Directv, coffee makers, mini refrigerators, iron, ironing board and fresh towels and linens. Inground saltwater pool, spa, BBQ and seating cabana are located in the lush outdoor area.
- Bed & Breakfast & Inns