La Thai UptownAdd to mybook
Book a Table
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Come experience the culinary traditions of Southeast Asia. Savor the delicious and tantalizing flavors of Thai cuisine in a fun and inviting atmosphere.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (504) 899-8797
- Come experience the culinary traditions of Southeast Asia. Savor the delicious and tantalizing flavors of Thai cuisine in a fun and inviting atmosphere. From the traditional to the contemporary, our dishes will invigorate the senses and delight the soul. Thai cuisine is renown for its rich aromas and exceptional harmony of flavors. From our soups and salads to our fiery hot curries and noodle dishes, our diverse menu selection will satisfy any craving and ignite all your taste sensations. We use the freshest and finest ingredients, creating sublime dishes, made with our signature blend of savory sauces and fiery spices. Tease your taste buds with our mouth-watering appetizers, indulge in our irresistible entrees, and surrender yourself to our sweet and succulent desserts. Whether it's hosting a private party or providing catering, La Thai is available to provide impeccable and professional services for all of your event and catering needs. With comfortable seating up to 75 peop le, our Special Events Room is a great space for your next corporate lunch, private party, or social gathering. 1st Place, Best Thai Restaurant, Gambit's Best of New Orleans, 2008-2013 1st Place, Best Thai Restaurant, Where Y'at Magazine, 2008-2013 1st Runner Up, King of Louisiana Seafood, 2010-2011 Bayou Bouillabaisee Champion, The Canadian Louisiana Seafood Chef'
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa, debit
- Uptown, Uptown - Carrollton
- Private Parties,Catering Arrangements,Reservations
- Thai Restaurants, Asian Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants, Seafood Restaurants, Restaurants
Even though La Thai was packed (it was Mardi Gras), we didn't have to wait more than 15 minutes. Very knowledgeable staff, and the owners are such characters, the Chef has made it a point to give me and my date an off-the-menu item he had been experimenting with gratis. Wonderful portions, they don't skimp on the wonderfully-cooked meat or on the fresh veggies or fruit. My waiter asked me if I wanted the green curry ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
What a gem! This is a great uptown comfortable place that prepares really great authentic innovated Thai dishes. The prices are very reasonable for what you get and it's hard not to notice the quality in the food. I cannot say enough great things about this place. They really have their act together and the food is always consistently excellent. Always willing to make dishes off the menu. Wonderful wine selection..Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse