This place is friendly to all, the courtyards are beautiful, and the pool is wonderful. Nice restaurant on the grounds as well. We came just prior to Hurricane Gustav, and the hotel staff kept us informed as the city was evacuated, and worked with us on getting a cab out of the city just before things got scary. Great place! We had a lime tree just outside our room in a quaint container, and our room was well equ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Hotel ProvincialAdd to mybook
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Locally owned and operated by the Dupepe Family since 1961, the Hotel Provincial combines the grace and charm of old world elegance with the modern conveniences of today. Located in the heart of the French Quarter just blocks from Bourbon Street, it features spacious guestrooms with 19th Century award-winning architecture. Guests of the Hotel Provincial enjoy an intimate and relaxing atmosphere with a variety of tropical, French Quarter courtyards and two refreshing pools throughout the property.
- Payment method:
- amex, diners club, discover, master card, visa, carte blanche, all major credit cards
- With a stay at Hotel Provincial, you'll be centrally located in New Orleans, steps from Old Ursuline Convent and Beauregard-Keyes House. This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Gallier House and French Market.
- French Quarter - CBD, French Quarter
- Hotels, Lodging, Motels, Bed & Breakfast & Inns, Restaurants
Our 2nd time here - not good. Our room was over Chartres Street - we could here every cough, horse trot, sneeze and conversation! Bring earplugs! The hallway light shone right through the window on the door, but it was turned off after a phone call to the desk. The bathtub was defective: water had gotten under the lining. Showering was like riding the Titanic. Definitely needs replaced. Try to get a room in the back ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Wasn't sure if we should stay here or not, but the price seemed good and the location is in the part of town we prefer. What a great choice we made! Quaint & quiet rooms, several courtyards to enjoy, two pools (one small, like my private paradise) & the best restaurant in the city next door!Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I wasn't sure what to expect. I wanted something romantic & unique, yet reasonably priced. We got more than our money's worth. On top of being a historic site with antiques in every room, the location was quiet. It was several blocks away from the noisy part of Bourbon, and halfway between Bourbon and the French Market. The staff was very friendly and helpful, even making sure we had safe cab drivers (what a hel... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch