We just got back from Mardi Gras 2007. The hotel is in the DT disrict and is very close to all the Mardi action. They advertise that you can take the Riverfront train to the French Quarter in front of the hotel which is true..However, they forget to tell you that since Katrina..the train only comes ONCE an hour.Be ready to do Plenty of walking if you want to spend time in the Quarter. You can take cabs if your budgit... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Hilton New Orleans RiversideAdd to mybook
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- General Info:
- The Hilton New Orleans Riverside is located in the heart of downtown New Orleans, only 4 short blocks to the French Quarter, steps from iconic dining and entertainment options, and adjacent to the Port of New Orleans cruise terminal. This hotel has a variety of spacious guest rooms or suites, many of which offer views of downtown New Orleans or the Mississippi River. Upgrade to Executive Lounge access and enjoy complimentary in room WiFi, breakfast and afternoon hors d’oeuvres. There is over 130,000 sq. ft. of elegant function space at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside, with a large selection of meeting rooms and ballrooms for business, functions and weddings. Hotel amenities also include two outdoor swimming pools and a wide variety of fitness options at the Health Club by Hilton. There are also a number of on-site dining options, the most famous of which is Drago’s Seafood Restaurant.
- conference space
- fitness center
- wedding and event facilities
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts
- Payment method:
- amex, master card, visa, cash, diners club, discover, travelers checks
- With a stay at Hilton New Orleans Riverside, you'll be centrally located in New Orleans, steps from Spanish Plaza and minutes from Audubon Aquarium of the Americas. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk and Battle of Liberty Place Monument.
- French Quarter - CBD, Central Business District
- Lodging, Hotels
Average room, advertised ""new"" mattresses are back breakers, couldn't get bathroom exhaust fan fixed in 6 days, 2 star food at 5 star prices, 28 trips to the ""Big Easy""...my first and last at the Riverside Hilton! Don't waste your money here!!!Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
The selling point for this hotel is its proximity to everything New Orleans. Its right on the river, walking distance from the French Quarter, and attached to a huge mall for the shoppers. Biggest issue rooms were not ready when we arrived at 5pm. Still not ready at 7:30pm, and we could see long lines waiting to check in.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch