Great prices for a new, suprisingly luxurious hotel in the very chi-chi (and otherwise pricey) Warehouse District. The staff was obliging and attentive. The neighborhood is full of fantastic restaurants, bars, nightclubs, shops and galleries. You're across the street from the convention center but most rooms face a lovely urban park. The hotel is walking distance to the CBD, Riverwalk, casino, and French Quarter.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Hampton Inn & Suites New Orleans-Convention CenterAdd to mybook
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- General Info:
- Hampton Inn & Suites New Orleans Convention Center offers comfortable accommodations, contemporary amenities and 12,000 square feet of event space. This historic landmark dates back to the early 1900s, and is ideally situated just steps from the New Orleans Convention Center.
- Payment method:
- amex, debit, discover, master card, visa, carte blanche, diners club, travelers checks, cash, check
- With a stay at Hampton Inn And Suites New Orleans Convention Center, you'll be centrally located in New Orleans, steps from Ernest N. Morial Convention Center and minutes from Julia Street Cruise Terminal. This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Port of New Orleans and National World War II Museum.
- Lower Garden District, Central City - Garden
- Hotels, Lodging, Corporate Lodging, Bed & Breakfast & Inns
The staff was wonderful, the breakfast wonderful, the rooms were clean. A short walk to the French Quarter and River Walk and many other restaurants, about 2 blocks from Harra's casino, Convention Center is right across the street. Th only down side...is that the room we were in smelled funky...but I think it was the cleaning supplys and the fact that the place is very old...used to be a Cotton factory!Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch