First Presbyterian Church Of New OrleansAdd to mybook
- Extra Phones:
cell: (803) 209-5807
- We strive in helping the homeless and less fortunate. We offer a Homeless Ministry every Wednesday morning from 9:00am - 11:00am. We issue vouchers for a 1 night stay at the Salvation Army, clothing, bus tokens, bag lunches, resume service, and so much more.
- Payment method:
- check, no credit cards, travelers checks
- The cathedral type structure church on the corner of S. Claiborne Ave. and Jefferson Ave. Moved to this location in the early 1900's from the former location in Lafayette Square.
- Broadmoor, Uptown - Carrollton
Our sanctuary is beautiful for hosting weddings and the fellowship hall for receptions, dances, parties, movie screenings, etc. We presently are facility host to two dance groups (Tango and Salsa).
Come visit us "ALL ARE WELCOME"
- English, French, Spanish
- All Presbyterian denominations and others
- Presbyterian Churches, Churches & Places of Worship