- Mon - Sat 10:30 am - 5:30 pm, Sun 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- General Info:
- Located at the bottle neck of Magazine street's renound shopping district, this wonderful consignment store has an endless supply of antique furniture, porcelains, collectable glass, artwork, lighting and other decor. With huge square footage, this building (formerly a Woolworths five-n-dime) houses an overflowing abundance of vintage and antique items, including pianos of many styles and sizes. Having such an extensive and diverse client/consigner base, Estate Treasures is obligated to receive quality consignments every single day, Making it a great resource for many collectors, decorators and set designers. Estate Treasures also provides licensed appraisals and estate sale services to the general public.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, amex, check, debit, discover, financing available, mastercard, travelers checks, visa
- This business is at the beginning of the Magazine st. shopping district, between Jackson and St. Andrew (next door to Juan's Flying burrito)
- Lower Garden District, Central City - Garden
- Jewelry Buyers, Pianos & Organs, Jewelry Repairing, Estate Appraisal & Sales, Consignment Service
- Other Information:
Wheelchair Accessible: No
Price Range : Average
By Appointment Only: No
I have dealt with ken harper for almost ten years and my opinion of him as an antique dealer is that he is one of the best.
Myself along with many many others will agree that Ken is very educated in the field and his business ethics are honest among reliable
The review that miss Leelee submitted is false and harsh. I have met miss Leelee a few times and my opinion of her is that she is a very difficult and paranoid person to do business with. She even accused me of stealing a power tool and damaging a piece of her funiture in her house. This was within two days of her consignment>
If anyone is concerned about Estate Treasures and the reliability of their services provided I will say this "it only takes one bad apple to write a slandering review, but this is the first one I've seen in the ten years that I've been affiliated with Mr. Harper" If anything Mr. Harper exceeds the expectations of a sufficient business owner...
The person who wrote the bad review was in the looney bin for awhile and was disgrunted because of the prices she wanted on her things...They had to call the police because she came in and was wrongfully saying bad things which were untrue.. Ken Harper is the most honest antique dealer in town, He is Buzz Harpers cousin ..Take no stock in this crazy persons acquications... Great shop with many happy customers..
Ken Harper is a thief. He is the owner of this consignment shop. I gave him 42 pieces of beautiful antique furniture and several pieces of valuable art work. I was moving at the time. He has only paid me for 12 items and of those 12 items he paid me twice for the same item. The rest of my art and furniture is gone. I had appraisals for my things and he sold those pieces for what he wanted to without discussing the prices with me. I asked him for a copy of the sales receipt he claims he sold the items for and he told me absolutely no. This guy has only been in New Orleans a couple of years. Beware people he does Estate Auctions as well. Remember his name and the name of his business. I will let all of New Orleans know about this dishonest man. He is a Master at manipulation. This business is the most UNPROFESSIONAL BUSINESS I have ever dealt with in my life.