Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans
- General Info:
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels’ free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback® evening menu.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (877) 356-0021
- Drury Inn & Suites
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, mastercard, all major credit cards
- French Quarter - CBD, Central Business District
- Paid parking on site, Valet parking with in/out privileges, No self-parking, Fitness center, Internet access, Swimming pool, Business center
- Hotels, Lodging, Motels, Bed & Breakfast & Inns
- Other Information:
Price Range : Average
Posted: 6/27/2011Provided by Citysearch -
I've used a number of different hotels over the years(family reunions, bball team, youth leadership retreats) but Drury Inn is now number one on my list. Their customer service, decor, food morning and evening was superior. The cleaning staff was wonderful!!!!! People, I know you don't know me but trust me this hotel was great!!!!! I recently spent the weekend here celebrating my 22 yr anniversary. Yes I will be back every year from this day forth!!!!!!!! Perfect location to casino, riverwalk and of course the French Quarter. The street car stop is about 30 feet from hotel, bus stop is in front of hotel. Did I mention they do food in the lobby at 5:30pm along with 3 free drinks, soda, popcorn. The first night they had a taco bar, hotdogs, chips, salad. Need I say more...Oh but wait the manager came around to each table and personally asked each guest was everything alright. Trust me step out on faith and try this hotel and you will not be disappointed. I guarantee it. One other thing this hotel is pet friendly.
Posted: 5/1/2009Provided by Citysearch -
of the drury inn, new orleans, on free internet, with a free vodka tonic. i get 2 more free vodka tonics before 7:30. called for towels and they were at the door in less than a minute...clean room, 5 blocks from the Quarter. Awesome.