This past week I stayed at the Doubletree for 3 days and 4 nights. I must say I was a little skeptical about the hotel but to my surprise it was actually pretty nice. Granite the room was not “Spic and Span” but overall there had been some care put into cleaning the room. Upon my arrival I was welcomed by Jake who was very friendly and helpful when it came to the city. He provided me with very useful information ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel New OrleansAdd to mybook
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- General Info:
- The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in New Orleans LA offers fantastic downtown New Orleans location just four blocks from New Orleans Convention Center and located directly across the street from Harrah’s Casino. This hotel is also just a short walk from the French Quarter, including Bourbon Street, Jackson Square and Royal Street where visitors enjoy dining, entertainment, and shopping attractions. Grab a quick cup of coffee or a pastry in PJ’s Coffee of New Orleans, or visit WOW Café, offering all day dining options. Choose from an array of stylish guest rooms and suites, many of which offer views of the Mississippi River or downtown New Orleans. Book your event at this New Orleans hotel, with 16,000 sq. ft. of flexible, modern meeting space and a 16th floor ballroom which can accommodate parties of up to 500. Our ballrooms have panoramic views of the city and the Mississippi River. Business guests can take advantage of the complimentary 24-hour business center with computer workstations, copier and fax machine.
- DoubleTree by Hilton
- Payment method:
- paypal, travelers checks, check, amex, cash, debit, discover, master card, visa, all major credit cards, carte blanche, diners club
- With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton New Orleans, you'll be centrally located in New Orleans, steps from The Shops at Canal Place and Audubon Insectarium. This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Battle of Liberty Place Monument and Audubon Aquarium of the Americas.
- Central Business District, French Quarter - CBD
- Hotels, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Halls, Auditoriums & Ballrooms, Wedding Reception Locations & Services, Convention Services & Facilities, Meeting & Event Planning Services
This Doubletree is in a great location and I have wanted to stay here for years. When I arrived, I was told that the room I had reserved had been given to another party.They put my husband and I up in a extremely small and extremely dirty room. There were stains all over the floor and the smell was terrible. The hotel was unable to give us a new room until the next day.The head valet was extremely rude to everyone h... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Stayed here for Mardi Gras '04. It's situated on the river and across from Harrah's casino. The parades passed directly outside our room too which was cool. Bourbon street and the craziness of Mardi Gras are just a couple blocks away so it's easy to stumble back at 4a. The staff were pretty friendly, but no outside guests at nite. They made every person wear wristbands. No big deal for me since i'm taken, but my budd... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch