Design Planet The
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Founded in 1998 as a cost efficient marketing and graphic design solutions provider for small to medium sized organizations. Design the Planet has evolved into a Brand Marketing firm focused on helping franchises and multi-location businesses get to the "next level." We believe in establishing and nurturing long-term partnerships with our clients by getting to know them so we can base our recommendations on their goals and objectives! Areas of Expertise Our team has expertise in all areas of branding, including: Logo and identity development Web Design Brand Development Brand Management Strategic planning Brand immersion initiatives Web and database programming E-commerce solutions Web marketing Print media Copy/content development Custom illustration Advertising Budgeting and cost analysis Pre-press Package design Large-format and outdoor media design Publication layout and design Internal communications Event marketing Customer service initiatives Project ma nagement Art direction
- Logo and Brand Development and Consistency Planning Advertising Planning and Placement (Including Billboards, Radio and TV) Graphic Design, Custom Illustration, and Creative Services Web Site Planning, Design, Programming and Marketing Trade-show and Event Materials Development We generate ideas! We solve problems! We deliver! We make the difference!
- Payment method:
- This business is located 10 minutes from the CBD of New Orleans - just over the Mississippi River Bridge
- Algiers, Tall Timbers - Brechtel
Business Network Int'l (BNI)
American Marketing Association (AMI)
Design the Planet
- Internet Products & Services, Marketing Consultants, Building Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Designers-Industrial & Commercial, Graphic Designers, Web Site Design & Services, Editorial & Publication Services, Marketing Programs & Services
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Self, Private
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Specialties: Home, Marketing, Graphics
03/23/2009Provided by Citysearch -
Design the Planet revitalized my company when they redid my company's logo. I never knew the impact one small logo could make on me and my employees. From the website to my business cards and even my trucks, everything looks polished, consistent and like I had a million dollar budget. These guys are great!
Design the Planet is incredible. When I was researching a company to help rebrand my company, I was blown away by their portfolio. I didn't know we had talent like that in New Orleans. Design the Planet is easy to work with and I have never second guessed my decision to go with them.
08/08/2008Provided by Citysearch -
We had to terminate their services. We felt the design was sub-par and not professional grade. Difficult to work with project manager made many errors and was defensive when confronted to correct them. They charged $3,600 for a website, all we got was a sitemap and a design which was so poor we couldn't use it -- then they withheld $1,300 of fees and said the matter was closed. We had to go with another company.
12/31/2007Provided by Citysearch -
We have been working with Design the Planet for ten years. They started by designing our company logo and as we have grown they have helped us all along the way. They designed a great web site several years ago - River Road Coffees DOT com - later on they helped us add e-commerce to our site so we could sell online - they market it as well online.
We don't spend big bucks on markeing, but we know that for ever dollar we do spend with Design the Planet is worth every penny. They help us with small stuff like business cards, sticker orders for our coffee machines - the kind that don't fall off or degrade over time because they are on our hot coffee machines - and the big stuff like billboards, radio spots and most importanlty for us truck graphics. Design the Planet even helped us announce and market our 10th anniversary celebration. They had some great ideas that worked within our budget.
We were lucky to find them so early on. They helped a small family owned coffee roaster grow in a difficult market.