C.W. Belsom LCSW, LLCAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- My therapeutic approach is to provide support and practical feedback to help clients effectively address personal life challenges. I am committed to working with each individual to help them build on their strengths and attain the personal growth they are committed to accomplishing.
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety Couples Counseling Parenting Support Grief Counseling Work and Career issues Stress Management Navigating Life and Career Transitions Support and Strategies for Families Coping with a Seriously Mentally Ill/Emotionally Disturbed Family Member
- Two locations: New Orleans and Gretna, LA
- Touro, Central City - Garden
Loyola University of the South with an undergraduate degree in Music Therapy, Tulane University School of Social Work with a Master's Degree in Social Work and Licensed by the Louisiana State Board of Social Work Examiners.
- Social Workers, Counseling Services, Marriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors