The Chart Room
300 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70130
Phone: (707) 944-2222
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Alcohol: Full Bar
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Below Average
Be the first to add a photo!
05/27/2008Provided by Citysearch -
This was our favorite bar in the French Quarter for the following reasons:
1) Strong drinks. We ordered Jameson's on the rocks, and they were filled to the top!
2) Cheap drinks. $5 for drinks mentioned above!
3) Great jukebox. Old classics by Frank Sinatra, Johnny Cash, Patsy Cline, etc.
4) Friendly and attentive bartender.
5) Dimly lit.
6) Cool on a hot day....great A/C
7) Tacky, crumbly decor and atmosphere....we loved it!
8) Available barstools....not as crowded as some of the bars in the area.