Posted: 11/5/2010Provided by Citysearch -
NEVER EAT HERE! Their service is terrible... after a 45 minute wait we finally got our food which was bland and horrible. <br> <br>Not only that, but after we ate there, all three of us came down with vomiting and/or nausea which we can only attribute to food poisoning as that was the only thing all 3 of us had in common (the beef shwarma!). <br> <br>Save yourself, and eat somewhere else where they care about kitchen hygiene! Anywhere is better than this place!