Basin St. StationAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Basin St. Station is nestled in the very center of New Orleans' most historically important neighborhoods. Basin St. Station is offered to visitors for travel planning, to school groups for educational programs, as a performance or event venue and as a meeting place for nonprofit, educational, neighborhood and community groups to share the uniqueness of the culture, traditions and customs of a great American city.
- Basin St. Station, the Cultural Crossroads of New Orleans, exhibits the fascinating history, rich culture and unique attributes of New Orleans in the only remaining railroad building of the City. It's mission is to offer visitors and residents a broad range of authentic and diverse information about the history and culture of New Orleans in an inviting, elegant, vibrant, and historic location.
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, discover, cash
- French Quarter, French Quarter - CBD
- We have a beautiful gift shop on premises. We offer a free walking tour and you can get on the City Sightseeing New Orleans Tour Bus from this location!
The Valentino Group
- Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Tourist Information & Attractions