Bay Area Repeater NetAdd to mybook
Serving the Community Since 2001!
- General Info:
In August of 2000, a project business for CB and GMRS users started as WestSide Radio Communications Association (WSRCA) in San Jose, California. At that time, it only had a fluctuating 2-3 members. Since January of 2001, it has grown larger with greater needs for GMRS support, serving eight separate districts that make up Northern California. It now also has over 20 members with more joining every week. This organization is known throughout California and the United States as Bay Area Repeater Net.We are dedicated to serve the Northern California area by offering repeater coordination & services to the GMRS community free of charge. Our staff and associates have extensive knowledge in UHF repeater systems, emergency dispatch operations, community support, broadcast systems (installation and maintenance), Wi-Fi and IRLP systems, Part 95 Rules & Regulations (1996-current), and general technical assistance. Whatever your niche is in GMRS, we will be there to help and support you with our expertise, knowledge, and friendly staff. Guaranteed!
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (831) 275-0299
- FREE Repeater Access For All Licensed GMRS Users!!
- Â FREE GMRS Repeater Coordination (local & state-wide)
- Membership Services (benefits, discounts, classes, etc...)
- GMRS Repeater Systems & Networks (Northern CA)
- Business-to-Business Relations & Contacts
- GMRS Regulation Enforcement (2009 FCC CFR 47 Part 95)
- Repeater System Consultation (GMRS, ARS)
- Training Classes (repeater building, radio installing, etc)
- Payment method:
- check, all major credit cards, debit, paypal
American Red Cross
We serve the San Francisco Bay Area with GMRS and Amateur Radio repeater systems and networks. We've worked with several organizations and groups and hold high standards in our repeater system operations. Our coverage extends well over 80 miles across the bay and throughout several counties inland. We will not shut off our systems under any circumstances and all of our systems are a part of the "Open Repeater Initiative" (ORI), and is available to those who have their FCC license and either live in the area or are traveling through.
AKA Business Name
- Communications Services, Hobby & Model Shops