WyoTechAdd to mybook
WyoTech has three campuses across the United States. Each campus consists of classrooms, laboratory facilities, and work areas.
- General Info:
We are not just a tech school. We're a community of students and instructors who are passionate about the automotive, diesel, motorcycle, marine, and Collision/Refinishing career fields. That's why we're dedicated to supporting our students with superior college-level education in our tech-based training classes.
We take a unique approach to your training - one that's a proven winner with employers nationwide. Our philosophy? Let you experience a real work environment hands-on. We balance your time between the classroom and the shop so that the theory you learn in class can be applied directly to the equipment in our shop situations.
In addition, you'll be expected to adhere to a professional code, modeled after what industry employers will expect from you on the job. Bottom line...you'll be prepared to start work as soon as you graduate.
WyoTech offers an extensive scope of services to help you throughout the entire process, including financial aid for those who qualify, and career planning and placement assistance for graduates. Our goal is to provide the services you need to complete your training program and help you find a job.
Here at WyoTech, we maintain a well-defined program philosophy: Provide quality education that emphasizes practical skills. Employ a highly skilled and dedicated faculty. Cater to students seeking a strong knowledge base and the experience needed to succeed in their chosen fields. To provide students with the skills and training that can lead to successful employment, we strive to:
- Evaluate and update educational programs on a continual basis.
- Provide modern facilities and equipment.
- Help students realize their full potential through motivation and encouragement.
- Instill self-discipline and confidence so that students can succeed in all aspects of their lives.
Our programs emphasize real-world training that is tailored to meet the needs of potential employers. The fields of study focus on industries that offer solid, long-term career opportunities for graduates.
SELECT PROGRAM FIELDS:
- Collision/Refinishing Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Diesel Technology
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
- Motorcycle Technology
- Marine Specialist
Everest, Everest College, Everest Institute, Everest University Online and WyoTech
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, visa, master card
- Schools, Business & Vocational Schools, Medical & Dental Assistants & Technicians Schools, Industrial, Technical & Trade Schools, Colleges & Universities, Educational Services