Windstream CommunicationsAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Telecommunications Solutions for Businesses Get the perfect voice, data, and networking solution for your business with phone and Internet services from Windstream. Business Bundles Select from a choice of low-cost Windstream Business Class Internet and Phone Bundles that best fits your business or home office needs. Business Class Internet Windstream Business Class Internet provides low cost, high-speed and Internet access for reliable connections at speeds up to 24Mbps for fast Internet browsing, file uploads and downloads, and email connections. Business Voice Lines Get your Business Voice Line services from Windstream for economical and reliable local phone service with unmatched clarity. Business Long Distance Windstream Business Long Distance services provide competitive rates for high-quality long distance service in-state, state-to-state and international calling and toll-free service. Additional Services Additional Services for business customers round out the Windstream Business services portfolio with anti-virus protection, online backup, web and email hosting, audio and web conferencing, remote computer repair and more.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (864) 672-5055
Phone: (864) 672-5000
Phone: (864) 312-5497
Primary Phone: (864) 672-5000
Primary Phone: (864) 312-5497
Existing Customers Only: (866) 445-5882
New Inquiries : (855) 202-0766
TollFree: (877) 500-1241
- Enterprise Solutions Comprehensive Enterprise Voice, Data, and Networking Solutions for Businesses and Organizations with Complex and High-Performance IT and Telephony Demands. With Windstream Business, you’re ensured cost-efficient, flexible, scalable enterprise network communications solutions that translate into marketplace advantages-empowering and placing businesses and organizations like yours at the leading edge of business innovation. Data Solutions Enterprise VoIP and data services providing custom, scalable enterprise-wide network solutions including T1 Line, MPLS, Private Line and Frame Relay options for safe, secure, fast data transmission and storage. Internet Access A large, robust carrier-class network for reliable, broadband Internet access including high-speed T1 Dedicated Internet and Ethernet Internet options designed to help your business reduce costs, boost productivity and increase worker efficiency. Voice Solutions Windstream Business Voice Solutions offers advanced, enterprise-class business phone services with traditional and next-generation business phone solutions including digital channelized service (DCS), ISDN and Centrex key system, PBX-type service. Data Center Solutions When You Need More Than Space & Racks in a Data Center. . . Your company's mission-critical platform. Your data, your email, e-commerce, servers, the Internet, your need for scalability, and the quiet confidence that these essential operations at your business will run uninterrupted. That's our mission at Windstream Hosted Solutions. Data Center Locations SSAE 16 certified data centers with colocation, dedicated server, managed services, cloud computing and disaster recovery solutions delivering the highest level of security, safety, redundancy, reliability, scalability and technology to enterprise customers with high data network availability and storage requirements. Colocation Rest assured, you're always protected with Windstream Hosted Solutions as your trusted colocation service provider. With multiple SSAE 16, SOC 1 Type II compliant data centers strategically positioned in various markets across the country, Windstream Hosted Solutions' colocation facilities offer unmatched security and reliability for your mission critical applications and systems. Cloud Computing The market’s most robust, enterprise-class cloud computing solutions with public cloud, private cloud, and hybrid cloud computing options to dramatically improve the efficiency and availability of enterprise IT resources and to rapidly deploy capacity without capital investments-on demand. Managed Services The most comprehensive set of managed hosting services on the market with depth of services in every layer of the stack including network services, security, storage, os management, middleware server management, and database management solutions.
- Mitel, Avaya, Cisco, TippingPoint Traditional Voice Systems to Fully Integrated VoIP Systems Communications Systems Windstream Business offers a wide variety of user-friendly communication platforms from some of the most respected names in the industry including communications systems and equipment from Mitel and Avaya. Network Routers Windstream offers a wide variety of advanced routers from leading vendors that can deliver voice, video, data and Internet access, wireless, and other applications. Network Switches Leveraging our partnerships with the best companies in the industry, Windstream offers a suite of switch designs that offer enhanced functionality and intelligence that allow businesses to deploy the most demanding of applications. Wireless LAN By deploying a next-generation wireless LAN network from one of our leading manufacturers, you can lower the total cost of full employee mobility, address the wave of mobile client devices entering the network, and meet the challenges associated with bandwidth-intensive multimedia applications. Network Security Network Security and Intrusion Protection System solutions from Windstream provide comprehensive protection, performance and reliability for networks of all sizes, so your resources are always secure. Maintenance and Warranty Plans Windstream's BusinessProtect Maintenance and Warranty Plans protect your business against equipment hardware failure resulting from normal usage, power surges and lightning strikes. With Windstream Hosted Solutions’ Hi-Touch approach, we develop disaster recovery and business continuity plans to meet your company's exact business needs.
- Payment method:
- amex, check, master card, visa
Nuvox PBX System Demo Room
- Computer Network Design & Systems, Internet Products & Services, Internet Service Providers (ISP), Telephone Equipment & Systems, Business Coaches & Consultants