Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Telecommunications Solutions for Businesses Get the perfect voice, data, and networking solution for your business with phone and Internet services from Windstream. Business Bundles Select from a choice of low-cost Windstream Business Class Internet and Phone Bundles that best fits your business or home office needs. Business Class Internet Windstream Business Class Internet provides low cost, high-speed and Internet access for reliable connections at speeds up to 24Mbps for fast Internet browsing, file uploads and downloads, and email connections. Business Voice Lines Get your Business Voice Line services from Windstream for economical and reliable local phone service with unmatched clarity. Business Long Distance Windstream Business Long Distance services provide competitive rates for high-quality long distance service in-state, state-to-state and international calling and toll-free service. Additional Services Additional Services for business customers round out the Windstream Business services portfolio with anti-virus protection, online backup, web and email hosting, audio and web conferencing, remote computer repair and more.
- Extra Phones:
Primary Phone: (864) 672-5000
Phone: (864) 672-5055
Phone: (864) 672-5000
Phone: (864) 312-5497
Primary Phone: (864) 672-5055
Fax: (864) 672-5055
Existing Customers Only: (866) 445-5882
New Inquiries : (855) 202-0766
TollFree: (877) 500-1241
TollFree: (800) 600-5050
- Mitel, Avaya, Cisco, TippingPoint Traditional Voice Systems to Fully Integrated VoIP Systems Communications Systems Windstream Business offers a wide variety of user-friendly communication platforms from some of the most respected names in the industry including communications systems and equipment from Mitel and Avaya. Network Routers Windstream offers a wide variety of advanced routers from leading vendors that can deliver voice, video, data and Internet access, wireless, and other applications. Network Switches Leveraging our partnerships with the best companies in the industry, Windstream offers a suite of switch designs that offer enhanced functionality and intelligence that allow businesses to deploy the most demanding of applications. Wireless LAN By deploying a next-generation wireless LAN network from one of our leading manufacturers, you can lower the total cost of full employee mobility, address the wave of mobile client devices entering the network, and meet the challenges associated with bandwidth-intensive multimedia applications. Network Security Network Security and Intrusion Protection System solutions from Windstream provide comprehensive protection, performance and reliability for networks of all sizes, so your resources are always secure. Maintenance and Warranty Plans Windstream's BusinessProtect Maintenance and Warranty Plans protect your business against equipment hardware failure resulting from normal usage, power surges and lightning strikes. With Windstream Hosted Solutions’ Hi-Touch approach, we develop disaster recovery and business continuity plans to meet your company's exact business needs.
- Payment method:
- amex, check, master card, visa
- Downtown Greenville, Central Greenville
Windstream Communications, Inc.
Nuvox PBX System Demo Room
- Telephone Communications Services, Telephone Companies, Internet Service Providers (ISP), Telephone Equipment & Systems, Telecommunications Services, Telephone Companies-Long Distance Service