West Memorials and WestMemorials.com designs custom and unique headstones, monuments and mausoleums for families all over the country. As memorialist, we listen and take care to design to what a family has in mind. We give options for size and color, so there are choices. We are thorough to take care of all elements of the process from design, carving and installation. If you have not found the headstone you envision... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
West MemorialsAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- West Memorials specializes in creating Monuments, Headstones, Mausoleums, Cemetery Markers, Civic and War Memorials. We work directly with families, nationwide, to design and create very special memorials. We are a team of talented artists dedicated to our profession of monument building.With the fast growth of WestMemorials.com in custom memorial design, we will soon branch our wonderful flat grave marker division to Love Markers.com. Love Markers will work with families in the design and purchase of flat grave markers. Our artists for Love Markers have a special talent for designing loving tributes on a compact space. Customized Bronze Cemetery Markers and Granite Grave Markers can be designed and placed in any cemetery in the country. Each grave marker is shipped for free and we can always arrange installation.
- Extra Phones:
West Memorials direct office phone: (901) 767-0026
AfterHoursPhone: (901) 378-9123
West Memorials and LoveMarkers.com fax: (901) 320-0007
TollFree: (800) 508-6022
- Monuments, Headstones, Grave Markers, Mausoleums, Civic Memorials, War Memorials, Veterans Memorials, Bronze Cemetery Markers, Granite Grave Markers, Statues, Cemetery Art, Gravestones, Tombstones, Memorial, Bronze Markers, Granite Grave Markers, Granite Headstone
- Cold Spring Granite Markers, Cold Spring Granite Mausoleums, Custom Headstone Designs , Granit-Bronz Cemetery Markers, Matthews Bronze Grave Markers
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, debit, cash, visa, mastercard, amex, discover
- West Memorials is close to the corner of Hollywood and Broad Ave. We are located in the old Binghampton Post Office; a block north of Sam Cooper Blvd. West Memorials' office building and shop are white and green in color. We have an adjacent parking lot with many beautiful monuments and headstones on display.
- Headstones, Monuments, Grave Markers, Mausoleums, Gravestones, Memorial, Bronze Markers, Granite Headstone, Cemetery Markers, Tombstones, Cemetery Monument, Memorials, Tombstone, Headstone, Grave Marker, Head Stone, Head Stones, Cemetery Monument, Cemetery Monuments, Grave Stone, Grave Stones, Granite monument,Granite monuments, Cemetery marker, Tomb Stone, Tomb Stones, Grave Monument, Grave Monuments, Bronze Grave Marker, Tombstone Picture, Picture of Headstones, Monument and Markers, Stone Monument, Mausoleum, Bronze Grave Markers, Cemetery Memorial, Cemetery Memorials, Headstone Marker, Headstone Markers, Granite Memorial, Granite Memorials, Memorial Monument, Grave Headstones, Grave Headstone, Granite Headstone, Granite Headstones, Granite Marker, Granite Markers, Statues, Plaques, Benches, Private Mausoleums, Estate Mausoleum, Bronze Grave Marker, Footstones, Memorials, Granite Grave Markers, Monument, Granite Monuments, Granite Headstones, Headstone Designs, Unique Monuments
Better Business Bureau and Monument Builders of North America
- West Memorials is an A+ member of the BBB - Pintresthttp://pinterest.com/westmemorials/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJWrE3jUfEU https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoF7I8XmfaY
West Stone Works Company, Inc.
- Cemeteries, Monuments, Funeral Directors, Funeral Planning, Funeral Supplies & Services, Mausoleums, Cemetery Equipment & Supplies
My Grandmother received services from West Memorial and has a very strong opinion on them as follows: &amp;quot;Words cannot express the gratitude and thankfulness I feel for West Memorials. Yesterday, my husband's monument was installed and it far exceeded the high expectations that were in place. It is flawless and beautiful and a fitting tribute to my wonderful husband. The people at West Memorials were no... view moreLike this review?Yes  (3)|Flag Abuse