- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- West Memorials creates custom Monuments, Headstones, Mausoleums, Grave Markers, Civic and War Memorials. We work directly with families, nationwide, to design and create special cemetery art.
- Business History
- After being in the monument industry for 8 years, I designed a beautiful cemetery monument for a little boy. My boss told me I had to quit wasting so much time with families and get my volume up. I knew I was done with conglomerate corporations and West Stone Works Company, Inc. was born.
- Extra Phones:
West Memorials direct office phone: (901) 767-0026
AfterHoursPhone: (901) 378-9123
West Memorials and LoveMarkers.com fax: (901) 320-0007
TollFree: (800) 508-6022
- Monuments, Headstones, Grave Markers, Mausoleums, Civic Memorials, War Memorials, Veterans Memorials, Bronze Cemetery Markers, Granite Grave Markers, Statues, Cemetery Art, Gravestones, Tombstones, Memorial, Bronze Markers, Granite Grave Markers, Granite Headstone
- Cold Spring Granite Markers, Cold Spring Granite Mausoleums, Custom Headstone Designs , Custom design monuments by, memorialists, Paul and Missy West, Granit-Bronz Cemetery Markers, Matthews Bronze Grave Markers
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, debit, cash, visa, mastercard, amex, discover
- Price Range:
- West Memorials is close to the corner of Hollywood and Broad Ave. We are located in the old Binghampton Post Office; a block north of Sam Cooper Blvd. West Memorials' office building and shop are white and green in color. We have an adjacent parking lot with many beautiful monuments and headstones on display.
- Custom Monuments and Headstones
Better Business Bureau and Monument Builders of North America
West Stone Works Company, Inc.
- Funeral Supplies & Services, Mausoleums, Cemetery Equipment & Supplies, Cemeteries, Monuments, Funeral Directors, Funeral Planning
My Grandmother received services from West Memorial and has a very strong opinion on them as follows:
&amp;quot;Words cannot express the gratitude and thankfulness I feel for West Memorials. Yesterday, my husband's monument was installed and it far exceeded the high expectations that were in place. It is flawless and beautiful and a fitting tribute to my wonderful husband. The people at West Memorials were not only kind and reassuring during such a difficult time,but they were able to take the vision I had in mind and exemplify it into something I could not have imagined possible. I wondered at first if choosing a monument company of the opposite side of the country would be the best choice, but now that it's done, I wouldn't have it any other way. I would recommend West Memorial to anyone whom has lost someone they love. I couldn't be more pleased.