I have been very pleased with the service and care I have received at Vision Care 4 Life. I trust Dr. Foster and have been pleased with her knowledge. I received my new glasses much quicker than other places I have gone in the past. I would recommend them to anyone, including my own family.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Vision Care 4 LifeAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- MISSION STATEMENT: The purpose of our healthcare practice is to improve the life of every patient through our care and commitment to optimum health and vision. Through this objective we shall outreach to our community and ultimately the world. We dedicate ourselves to an effective communication of education that includes a preventative and holistic approach so that we impact our healthcare’s future in a positive way. In March of 2003, Dr. Wendy Runyon Foster founded Runyon Optometry in Wichita, Kansas. She has been dedicated to providing quality otometric care to Wichita and surrounding areas every since. Dr. Foster began her career as an optician in the greater Kansas City Area immediately following her graduation from high school (at only 15 years old!). A few days into the job, she knew she was hooked for life. At the age of 16, Dr. Foster began college in pursuit of a degree in optometry. Throughout her undergraduate years, she worked as an ABO certified optician with all populations including pediatric care. Fitting and fabricating glasses led to becoming a contact lens technician and a doctor's assistant. Over the next 10 years, Dr. Foster gained an advantage over the average optometrist by working for optometrists, opthalmalogists, opticians and for large labs. She has learned through each of her experiences and the evolution of the industry that the key to success begins and ends with patient care. Now, Dr. Foster has realized her dream of owning her own full-service practice here in the Wichita area. Come visit us today at Vision Care 4Life!
- Routine Eye Examination, Contact Lens Fitting, Dry Eye and Anterior Segment Eveluation and Treatment, Diabetic Examination, Macular Degeneration Detection and Maintenance, Co-Management of Surgery, Biinocular Vision Assessment and Therapy, Glaucoma Detection and Treatment
- contact lenses
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, insurance, debit, check
- Price Range:
- Please visit our web site for a list of savings!
- 21st & Woodlawn in the Brittany Center
- Crestview Heights
- We accept the following vision insurances: Avesis, Cigna Vision, Clarity, Davis/FEP, Delta Vision, Eyemed, MES, NVA, Optum Health, Spectera, Superior, United Healthcare Vision, VIPA, Vision Care Direct, VSP. Medical Insurances: Aetna, Assurant Health, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Children's Mercy, Cigna, Coventry, Definity, FMH, FiserV/Harrington, GEHA, Humana, Medicaid, Medicare, PHS/PPK, Principal, Tricare, United Health Care, United Health Alliance, Unicare
- Lion's Club, Medical Service Bureau, Vision USA, Salvation Army, See To Learn, Infant See, Eye Care Council, Kansas Optometric Association, American Optometric Association, Wichita Optometrist Association and Charity Care Commitee, Project Access, Dress for Success Wichita.
- Contact Lenses, Optical Goods, Optometrists, Eyeglasses, Optical Goods Repair, Physicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology, Opticians, Medical Equipment & Supplies, Optometry Equipment & Supplies
From the moment I checked in I was made to feel important. The reception area is clean and well-stocked with current magazines and a great ""play"" area for children (which is a lifesaver). Dr. Foster and her staff are knowledgable and courteous and go out of their way to make your experience a good one. I would trust Dr. Foster with my eyes and my family's eyes without hesitation. If you feel at all discourage by a ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Vision care 4 life is a great place to go if you trust snails with your eye care. Every time i go here, i am always being put on hold, forced to wait in the lobby for an exceedingly long time or ignored by the receptionist who i'm pretty sure has dementia or some other sort of temporal lobe damage. which makes me feel completely unimportant to them. also, i think they have cockroaches.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch