Here is what I emailed them today: Usually i don't compain about things and as a matter of fact i hate it when people do just for the sake of complaining or when they trying to get something free but in this case i truely believe that I would be doing US Airways a service by leaving you with these remarks in regards to todays flight. About an hour and a half into todays flight It turns out that the seatbelt light... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
US AirwaysAdd to mybook
- Open 7 Days, Open Holidays
- General Info:
- As one of the largest airlines in the United States, we can take you to more than 200 cities throughout the U.S., Canada, the Caribbean, Latin America, Europe, South America and the Middle East. How far do you want to go? With US Airways, it's all within reach. Go to usairways.com to learn more about US.
- Travel throughout North America From New York to California and everything in between, plus Alaska, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean and Hawaii - we've got all of North America covered. Fly First Class with US and enjoy dedicated check-in, priority boarding and baggage handling and no fees for two checked bags. In the air, you'll have more space, premium wine, beer and liquor, complimentary snacks and restaurant style meals. Or, fly in Coach and expect affordable fares, comfortable seats and more choices on board from our MarketPlace Menu. Travel between North America and Europe, South America and the Middle East Travel to Tel Aviv or revel in Rio de Janeiro. Hike Ireland's green hills or get to business in Frankfurt. Enjoy the sites and delight your palette in Rome and Paris. We'll take you where you want to go. Fly in Envoy, our international business class, and dine on -four course restaurant-style meals, sip fine wines and pass the time with hours of movies, TV and music. Or, fly in Economy for affordable fares, complimentary meals and inflight entertainment during your trip.
- Envoy With Envoy, our international business class between North America and Europe, South America and the Middle East, you'll enjoy more space, personalized service and four-course restaurant-style meals. US Airways Club Relax or be productive at US Airways Clubs. Having a US Airways Club membership opens you to a world of comfortable travel - and one membership gives you access to over 250 clubs worldwide. US Airways Dividend Miles With our frequent flyer program, members earn miles for US Airways flights and flights on all Star Alliance member carriers. Dividend Miles can be redeemed to any US Airways or Star Alliance destination worldwide. US Airways Shuttle When you fly between Boston, New York and Philadelphia, US Airways Shuttle is the right choice with quick, convenient and on-time service. US Airways Vacations Save more when you book your air and hotel together with US Airways Vacations. From budget to luxury, all inclusive to no frills, for singles or families, we have complete packages to popular destinations worldwide.
- Airlines, Air Cargo & Package Express Service, Travel Agencies
If your looking for this number to book a flight do yourself a favor and dont!!! Worst airline by a landslide. I don't care if I need to go to Charlotte NC and the options are a direct with them or 5 connecting flights from chicago, I'd still take the connecting flights in a heartbeat!!!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I flew home from from Portland, OR on US Airways, bringing 2 dogs with me. I called in the middle of the night to ask about having the dogs in the cabin. They gave me the details, I paid the money when I had the representative on the line. When I got to the Portland airport to check in with the dogs, the information did NOT go thru. It took the associate at the airport over 2 hours to get me checked in! I almost... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
PLEASE READ never EVER use this airline I recently used this airline. I had a bad experience a few years ago with them and tried again using them . I landed and found out my uncle died. I called to reschedule my reurn flight home. I was charged an extra $250 to my credit card with out authorization. I was told they have no bereavement policy. I rescheduled for 1 extra day. Not even to a Fri or sat but to a Wednesda... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse