United Water Restoration Group are the EXPERTS! My parent's home was moderately destroyed by a fire and because of their age, the reconstruction process was vital. The UWR tech was very patient with us and quite thorough in the damage assessment. Along with guiding us every step in the way, they ensured that our insurance company had all the facts and was properly handled. My folks are very pleased with UWR, as their... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
United Water Restoration Group, Inc.Add to mybook
- General Info:
- Water damage alone can ruin furniture, cabinets, walls, floorboards, wood floors, tile floors and more, but that's not where the problem ends. When this water damage is not treated immediately it leads to the moist, humid conditions that toxic mold thrives in. Don't allow your home's water damage develop into a much bigger, more expensive problem. If you've noticed any leaks, flooding, busted pipes, soggy or swelling cabinets, soaked or wet carpet, sewage back up, garbage disposal leak, slab leak or any type of standing water in your home, it's important to find and fix the problem as soon as possible by a reputable plumber, even if the water damage seems relatively small. Call United Water Restoration Inc. for your fire damage, water damage, flooding,moldremediation.
- Commercial, Residential
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, debit, insurance, check, financing available, cash
- We have a location and trucks near you. We will be there quickly when you're facing an emergency water damage, flooding,fire damage, or storm damage.
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration)
Better Business Bureau
- state certifed contractor
- Mold Remediation, Mold Testing & Consulting, Water Damage Emergency Service, Water Damage Restoration, Fire & Water Damage Restoration, Carpet & Rug Cleaners
United Water Restoration SAVED THE DAY! It all started when we returned from a vacation, and came home to find an inch of water all over our kitchen. We Googled for the best Water extraction & restoration companies, and called 3. United Water answered immediately (not to voicemail), and was the first to come out. They got the job, and we were able to get our house back to normal. Thank you, thank you!Was this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse