very disappointing using tru green, they messed up my bill, and did not do as promised, they talk a good game over the phone, but was a different story when it comes to getting my grass to grow. the whole experience was far from what i was told over the phone, no matching grass with what i had already, and seed put down did nothing! no new growth at all. a waste of $300 dollars, that was suppose to be billed monthly, but was billed all at once. not a good thing to have happen when on a tight budget, called tru green and was told we are sorry, but nothing else could be done. good luck with these guys. big promise's but no follow through.
- General Info:
- TruGreen is the nation's largest and most comprehensive provider of lawn care services.
- Served over 2 million customers through over 300 branches located throughout the United States and Canada.
- TruGreen Lawn and Landcare services offer customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. Tree and Shrub care services are provided to evaluate your lawns current condition.We recommend a solution thats right for you and your yard. We then will treat your lawn and follow-up to ensure your satisfaction with our actions.
- Should you have questions, or if problems appear between normally scheduled visits, upon your request, we will stop by and inspect your lawn at no extra charge. If your lawn needs additional work, we will take those corrective actions to provide a healthy, green, weed-free lawn.
- TruGreen 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are not satisfied, TruGreen will refund the cost of your last application.
Don't waste your money like I did. They killed my newly sodded lawn. Promised to send off sod and grass samples to Auburn for testing. Never received any results. Said they had some leftover sod from another job and would replace my lawn. Of course there wasn't nearly enough to cover all of the dead spots. Biggest waste of my money.
This is the most pathetic company. When I called to ask about service, I was told they had their own sattelite orbiting the earth so they can see peoples lawns. How stupid do you think people really are? The guy I spoke to obviously used Google Maps or something but what's really sad is that my house doesn't show up on any gps / map system ( I've checked ) and he insisted he was looking at my lawn and 'it NEEDED to be treated today'... I asked him what vehicles were in the driveway and he rattled off some random vehicles but I wasn't even home not to mention the fact that any images on those maps are not real-time... oh wait, they have their own super-duper sats.. I forgot.
Don't use this sleaze-bag of a company. They will tell you anything to get your business. Be sure to search the 'net for 'trugreen reviews'... you'll get a kick at all the horror stories.
Posted: 8/11/2010Provided by Citysearch -
being a true green customer for a short time is to long. They are the worst company to due buisness with. The work is sub standard as i mean your lawn looks terrible after all the money you pay them. Always have to call for service and when you do call they want even more money. They tell you that they will call you back and nobody does until you call maybe a third time. This is not just me bitchin is our whole neighbor hood with about 6 ex cutomers . They all had the same issues and all have canceled contracts. We then went with a company that knows how to service there customer needs