Horrible service. Confirmed what I needed and set up an appointment a week before. I arrived early to discover the tires I wanted were out of stock. The manager was clueless and told me a higher price tire was available. Never apologized for the error. I ended up going to Tire Kingdom where I received wonderful service. Avoid Tread Quarters.....horrendous experience.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Tread Quarters Discount TireAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- On The Rim & Out The Door® is our revolutionary pricing policy. A traditional tire dealers tire prices do not include installation. On average, this costs $68 extra on a set of four tires. We include all necessary installation services in our tire prices. This includes: Mounting & Balancing, Valve Stems, Tire disposal, Transfer of the tire pressure monitoring system (a safety feature on newer vehicles), Alignment Check, Free Lifetime Rotations and our 30 day price and ride guarantee. Each day we shop our competitor's stores and, if necessary, we'll adjust our prices to insure they are the lowest Total prices in the area. Product for product, quality for quality, service for service. If you find a better price on tires or automotive service, we guarantee to beat the competitor's price before you buy. If, within 30 days of your purchase, you find the exact same tire or automotive service's Total price advertised for less than ours, we'll refund the difference.
- Extra Phones:
Connect to the store nearest you: (866) 696-7847
- A/C Service *, Air Filter, Alignments, Battery, Brakes, Breather Filter, Canister Filter, Cooling System Service, C-V Boots/Joints, Engine Analysis, Engine Tune-Up, Exhaust System, Fan-Accessory Belts, Fuel Filter, Fuel Injector Cleaning, Muffler, Oil Change Service, Oxygen Sensor, PCV Valve, Power Steering Flush, Rear Axle Bearings/Seals, Shock Absorbers & Struts, State Inspections *, Steering Parts, Suspension Parts, Tire Rotation, Transmission Maintenance, Universal Joints, Wheel Bearing Repack/Seals, Wiper Blades *= Select Stores
- BFGoodrich, Bridgestone, Continental, Dunlop, Falken, Firestone, General Tire, Good Year, Hankook, Kelly Tires, Michelin, Pirelli, Runway Tires, Yokohama and others.
- Payment method:
- amex, check, master card, visa
- ASE Certified
- Tire Dealers, Auto Oil & Lube, Brake Repair, Auto Repair & Service, Shock Absorbers & Struts, Automotive Tune Up Service, Brake Service Equipment
NEVER GO HERE!!!! I was in town from Wilmington and wanted them to have a look at my brakes before heading back. They told me it was a bad brake proportioning valve, printed out a fact sheet for me to read, told me it was a dealer part, not available in town, and would have to ordered from Atlanta. Therefore, they couldn't do the work until at least Wednesday or Thursday of the following week. It would cost $514!... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse