- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
EXPERIENCE: Founded in 1984, TransLingua's growth is built on expertise, experience and results. We offer a full range of translation, localization, and cultural branding services.
UNPARALLELED QUALITY: TransLingua has the skills and resources to exceed your expectations. In an industry that focuses too often on word count, we focus on what really counts: your needs.
80+ LANGUAGES. AUTHENTIC. FLAWLESS.
Work with language professionals who have the experience and commitment to transform your message from one language to another - flawlessly. TransLingua understands the importance of culture, context, and our client's goals. *Our linguists are all native speakers of the target language. This is an important industry standard. However, we distinguish ourselves by the emphasis we put on understanding the nuances and subtlety of the source language as well. Language is changing all the time. At TransLingua, we work together to create translations that always reflect the most current usage of both the source and target languages.
- Each linguist holds a degree in a specific subject area and has extensive experience in the industry.
- Our expertise meets all industry standards.
- We use the latest software to improve quality while reducing your costs
- We continually update and enhance our proven quality control processes
Owned and operated by linguists. A woman-owned company, TransLingua has offices in Boulder, CO and New York City - down the street from the United Nations.
- Extra Phones:
Boulder, Colorado Office: (303) 442-3471
New York Fax: (212) 697-2891
Boulder Fax: (303) 442-5805
- Translation, Interpretation, Cultural Branding, Voice-overs, Subtitling, Academic Credential Evaluation, Proofreading, Certification, Graphics Services, Desktop Publishing, Transcription, Localization, Multicultural Research INTERPRETATION - Have the right interpreter on site: Consecutive and simultaneous interpreters for business meetings, speeches, conventions, conferences, presentations, seminars, depositions and medical consultations in all languages. CULTURAL CONSULTATION AND LOCALIZATION - Each culture has a code that dictates our behavior and perceptions in different environments. We review and evaluate the appropriateness and cultural and linguistic connotations of trademarks, logos and concepts within target markets. VOICE OVERS AND SUBTITLING: Extensive voice-over talent pool; translation and timing of scripts for advertisements, training videos, voice prompts, corporate presentations. GRAPHIC SERVICES: Merging design and language expertise. Layout design and desktop publishing for brochures, print ads, flyers, manuals, presentations, newsletters, and packaging in all languages. WEBSITE LOCALIZATION: web design, web content localization. We can translate and localize your website for any target market in the world.
- Payment method:
- mastercard, amex, check, visa
- Offices in Boulder, CO and New York City, NY
- •Over 80 Languages •Certification •Expert Linguists •Flawless •Timely Translations at Competitive Rates •Any Language •Any Subject
Member of the Swiss-American Chamber of Commerce
Member of DiversityBusiness.com
NWBOC - WBE Certified
Member of Colorado Translator’s Association (CTA)
Member of the New York Circle of Translators
American Translator's Association (ATA)
- Translators & Interpreters, Language Schools, Recording Service-Sound & Video, Meeting & Event Planning Services, Convention Services & Facilities, Immigration & Naturalization Consultants, Audio-Visual Creative Services
I have used The Language Lab to translate work for me at Columbia University. They managed to translate an important book that provided information on the full panoply of services offered for free to the community by Columbia resources.
The work was managed on time and in a professional manner.