I some how got connect to them while calling another provider and I got connected to someone who sound like he was at a party and could barly speak English. So after I got a confirmation email I found out I was TWC and I didnt want them so I called to cancle and they dicked around all day I called three seperate occasions and something some how always happend to where I couldnt cancel and now they are closed apperent... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Time Warner Cable Authorized Retailer-Service RadiusAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Cable TV Only Digital TV offers no fee HD. Unlike satellite & AT&T U-verse, you won't pay twice for the same programming plus, All the hits you want to see, for whatever mood you're in action, adventure, romance, comedy & more. All ready to roll as soon as you press play.
- Internet Upgrade to Time Warner Cable's Road Runner with Powerboost , which can give you an extra burst of speed when downloading big files so videos, music and files go even faster than before and you spend less time waiting. PowerBoost is built into Road Runner standard there's no extra charge for that extra speed. Downloads? Done.
- Time Warner Cable TV
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
- Price Range:
- Call Us for Special Rates & Bundles!
- Nationwide Provider
- Phone Service We've revolutionized the home phone & innovation now comes standard. Get the newest super features like Caller ID on TV and Caller ID on PC. Have voicemails sent to your email inbox so you won't miss important calls when you're out and about. Plus, always get reliable, unlimited calling anywhere in the U.S. , Canada and Puerto Rico.
- English, Spanish
- Time Warner Cable
Time Warner Cable
- Cable & Satellite Television, Telephone Companies, Satellite Equipment & Systems, Telecommunications Services, Internet Service Providers (ISP), Telephone & Television Cable Contractors, Utility Companies, Satellite & Cable TV Equipment & Systems
Horrible internet service provider! You pay for high speed internet and you barely get dial-up speeds most of the time. They have horrible customer service that feeds you the same bs every time you call to let them know they aren't providing the service they promise. They even scheduled a technician to come out and he never showed up! Time wasted waiting around for this guy! If they didn't have a monopoly on the inte... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse