Time Warner Cable Authorized Reseller - SolutionswideAdd to mybook
- Open 7 Days, Open Holidays
- General Info:
- Cable TV Only Digital TV offers no fee HD. Unlike satellite & AT&T U-verse, you won't pay twice for the same programming plus, All the hits you want to see, for whatever mood you're in action, adventure, romance, comedy & more. All ready to roll as soon as you press play.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (888) 767-5173
- Internet Upgrade to Time Warner Cable's Road Runner with Powerboost , which can give you an extra burst of speed when downloading big files so videos, music and files go even faster than before and you spend less time waiting. PowerBoost is built into Road Runner standard there's no extra charge for that extra speed. Downloads? Done.
- Time Warner Cable TV
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
- Price Range:
- Call Us for Specail Rates & Bundles!
- Nationwide Provider
- Phone Service We've revolutionized the home phone & innovation now comes standard. Get the newest super features like Caller ID on TV and Caller ID on PC. Have voicemails sent to your email inbox so you won't miss important calls when you're out and about. Plus, always get reliable, unlimited calling anywhere in the U.S. , Canada and Puerto Rico.
- Time Warner Cable
Time Warner Cable, Time Warner Cable Internet, Time Warner Internet, Cable TV,Cable Television,HDTV,
- Cable & Satellite Television, Telephone Companies, Satellite Equipment & Systems, Television Service, Satellite & Cable TV Equipment & Systems, Internet Service Providers (ISP), Telephone & Television Cable Contractors
When you consider that right across the street Charter services the area and you can get 60mb/s down and 5mb/s for only 39.99. Then you have TWC which serves my apartment complex (ouch)! that offers me 20mb/s down and 2mb/s upload for almost 60$ you tell me how this company is even close to being fair.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Internet basically becomes unusable after 5pm every single day. Want to watch Netflix? Too bad. Want to play an online game with friends? Too bad. Want to browse Facebook? You better be happy with waiting several minutes for pictures to load. The internet here is absolutely ridiculous. Speeds get as low as .3 Mbps download and that's not even 5% of what I'm paying for. There's also massive packet loss. I had several ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I am having MASSIVE packet loss between the same three hours. 9pm -12pm.... I asked what can be done about it and on multiple calls I was told I would have to have a tech come out and look. Every time I ask if they will be able to come out @ 9-12pm and hang out to see the issues and they said their techs only work until 7pm. I said, "Then how am I going to get assistance with this?" The rep told me to call to have a ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse