AT&T Authorized Retailer-Service RadiusAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Cable TV Only Digital TV offers no fee HD. Unlike satellite & AT&T U-verse, you won't pay twice for the same programming plus, All the hits you want to see, for whatever mood you're in action, adventure, romance, comedy & more. All ready to roll as soon as you press play.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (888) 767-5173
- Internet Upgrade to Time Warner Cable's Road Runner with Powerboost , which can give you an extra burst of speed when downloading big files so videos, music and files go even faster than before and you spend less time waiting. PowerBoost is built into Road Runner standard there's no extra charge for that extra speed. Downloads? Done.
- Time Warner Cable TV
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
- Price Range:
- Call Us for Specail Rates & Bundles!
- Nationwide Provider
- Phone Service We've revolutionized the home phone & innovation now comes standard. Get the newest super features like Caller ID on TV and Caller ID on PC. Have voicemails sent to your email inbox so you won't miss important calls when you're out and about. Plus, always get reliable, unlimited calling anywhere in the U.S. , Canada and Puerto Rico.
- Time Warner Cable
- Cable & Satellite Television, Telephone Companies, Satellite Equipment & Systems, Television Service, Satellite & Cable TV Equipment & Systems, Internet Service Providers (ISP), Telephone & Television Cable Contractors
TWC is an eclectic company and that fact is well illustrated by the opposing reviews in this Forum. Most of the time it is a dinosaur whose head does not know where its tail is or what it is doing. Then scattered in the miasma you can stumble upon a few pearls as I have done over the years of fighting this corporate beast. A couple of years ago I found a very professional and competent executive in the Raleigh loca... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Had TWC for a while now. Was great in the beginning, extremely fast speeds. Lately the outages become more frequent and last longer. I had a similar problem with the horrible Centurylink company, in which they were overloading customers on a single line. This caused the problem that one guy here described where 5pm, everyday, ppl get off work, get out of school, and hop online so NO ONE gets a good speed. Bad practic... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Internet sucks and these guys in 2 weeks have been coming to the house almost every day and they have no idea what the problem is. And 6 guys came to fix it was here all day and said they have never had an issue like this and don't know how to fix it. These guys are idiots.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
When you consider that right across the street Charter services the area and you can get 60mb/s down and 5mb/s for only 39.99. Then you have TWC which serves my apartment complex (ouch)! that offers me 20mb/s down and 2mb/s upload for almost 60$ you tell me how this company is even close to being fair.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Internet basically becomes unusable after 5pm every single day. Want to watch Netflix? Too bad. Want to play an online game with friends? Too bad. Want to browse Facebook? You better be happy with waiting several minutes for pictures to load. The internet here is absolutely ridiculous. Speeds get as low as .3 Mbps download and that's not even 5% of what I'm paying for. There's also massive packet loss. I had several ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse