My sewing machine stopped working in the middle of altering a dress! I was pretty desperate as I committed to a friend’s wedding which is coming up in 2 weeks. I was frantic; thank God I came across The Sewing Outlet. The owner, Steve I believe is his name was able to get the part I needed, fixed my machine and was able to deliver within 2 days! I spent alot of time in their store and got to know the staff. I wa... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
TheSewingOutlet.comAdd to mybook
Mon - Fri9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Sat9:30 am - 5:00 pm
- General Info:
- * Specializing In Brother Products "Unleash Your Creativity When Life Inspires You." * Brother Embroidery machines * Brother Sewing Machines * Brother PE-DESIGN® Plus embroidery design and editing software * Brother ELS Embroidery Lettering Embroidery Software * Brother PE-Design® Lite Digitizing Embroidery Software
- * Sewing Cabinets * Arrow Sewing Cabinets * Kangaroo Sewing Cabinets * Dress Forms * PGM Dress Forms * PGM Half Scale & Mini Forms * Singer Dress Forms * Display Dress Forms * Sewing Parts and Supplies * Hooks * Tensions * Table Extension, Extension Arm * Baskets & Boxes * Belts * Bobbins
- Baby Lock, Brother, Janome, Juki, Miele, Simplicity, Singer
- Payment method:
- visa, amex, discover, debit, check, paypal, financing available, master card
- Located near the Elmhurst hospital just off Roosevelt Ave across from the Jackson Theater.
- Nearest Train Station
- #7 Train (Flushing Line) to 82nd Street. We are located right off the train.
- Elmhurst Ave (E, M, R)
- Roosevelt Ave (E, F, M, R)
- Sewing Machine Parts & Supplies, Small Appliances, Sewing Machines-Service & Repair, Household Sewing Machines, Small Appliance Repair, Tailoring Supplies & Trims, Embroidering Machines, Vacuum Cleaners-Repair & Service