My sewing machine stopped working in the middle of altering a dress! I was pretty desperate as I committed to a friend’s wedding which is coming up in 2 weeks. I was frantic; thank God I came across The Sewing Outlet. The owner, Steve I believe is his name was able to get the part I needed, fixed my machine and was able to deliver within 2 days! I spent alot of time in their store and got to know the staff. I wa... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
TheSewingOutlet.comAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- History* Specializing In Brother Products "Unleash Your Creativity When Life Inspires You." * Brother Embroidery machines * Brother Sewing Machines * Brother PE-DESIGNÂ® Plus embroidery design and editing software * Brother ELS Embroidery Lettering Embroidery Software * Brother PE-DesignÂ® Lite Digitizing Embroidery Software
Established in 1932
There's nothing traditional about sewing machine sales at Consolidated Vacuum and Sewing Co. The owner (since 1986) Steve, is the third generation responsible for keeping the family dealership active and successful in the same location in which it started over 80 years ago. "My Grandfather started this business in 1932. My father, Joseph, joined the family business in 1953 at age 16. In 1968, he bought the operation and added sewing machines. A fire in 1975 destroyed the entire shop, but only to suffer another fire in 1979. Joseph rebuilt the shop and the business and we're still in the same location now. What has worked for the shop throughout all these years is positive word-of-mouth built up over the decades, a no-nonsense website, and always free help and lessons when you buy from us. "Our customers are our best advertising. We listen to them and are always changing things up." All of our machines are QR coded to make it easy to shop our price and service" We are Internet Friendly!
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (718) 997-1100
- Sewing machine sales, Embroidery machine sales, Sewing machine repair, Sewing machine parts, thread, embroidery thread, notions, scissors, needles, bobbins, Sewing basket, Brother sewing machine, Brother embroidery machines, Embroidery hoop, stablizer, Singer sewing machines, Janome sewing machines, Juki sewing machines, Baby Lock sewing machine, Baby Lock Serger, Merrow machine, Overlock machine, Singer Dress forms, PGM Dress forms, Brother PR650, Brother PR-650e, Brother PR1000e, Brother PR-1000e, Brother V series, Brother Quatro, Sewing help, sewing lessons, scissor sharping, Industrial sewing machine, Factory sewing machine, Cover stitch machine, Coverstitch machine, Sewing machine cabinets, sewing machine table, used sewing machines, bobbin case, bobbins, buttons, best sewing machine, Miele Vacuum Cleaner sales, vacuum repair, vacuum cleaner repair, kirby vacuum repair, eureka vacuum repair, miele vacuum repair, electrolux vacuum repair, vacuum bag, vacuum belt, vacuum part, sewing machine needles, industrial parts, thread, embroidery thread, * Sewing Cabinets * Arrow Sewing Cabinets * Kangaroo Sewing Cabinets * Dress Forms * PGM Dress Forms * PGM Half Scale & Mini Forms * Singer Dress Forms * Display Dress Forms * Sewing Parts and Supplies * Hooks * Tensions * Table Extension, Extension Arm * Baskets & Boxes * Belts * Bobbins
- Baby Lock, Brother, Janome, Juki, Miele, Simplicity, Singer
- Payment method:
- visa, amex, discover, debit, check, paypal, financing available, master card
- Located near the Elmhurst hospital just off Roosevelt Ave across from the Jackson Theater.
- Nearest Train Station
- #7 Train (Flushing Line) to 82nd Street. We are located right off the train.
- Elmhurst Ave (E, M, R)
- Roosevelt Ave (E, F, M, R)
Consolidated Vacuum Co.
Singer Sewing Co.
- Vacuum Cleaners-Repair & Service, Household Sewing Machines, Sewing Machine Parts & Supplies, Sewing Machines-Service & Repair, Embroidering Machines, Small Appliances, Small Appliance Repair, Tailoring Supplies & Trims, Embroidery Supplies