Call Now 24/7 to begin your road to recovery from Drug & Alcohol addiction!
- Drug Abuse & Addiction Centers, Medical Centers, Medical Clinics, Associations, Alcoholism Information & Treatment Centers
- Payment method:
- mastercard, amex, check, debit, diners club, discover, visa
- Services/Product offered:
- Centers for Drug Rehabilitation and Treatment for Addiction The Watershed Addiction Treatment Programs drug rehab facility is licensed with qualified professionals trained in substance abuse rehab.As a recognized leading drug treatment provider of medical detoxification and drug and alcohol rehabilitation; our goal is to ensure that you receive the care and support necessary for you to find your way out of the nightmare that drugs and alcohol have caused you and your family. How serious is prescription drug addiction? Xanax, Hydrocodone, Oxycodone, OxyContin, Roxicodone, and Percocet are the leading causes of prescription drug overdoses.Our drug rehabs and inpatient alcohol treatment centers, offer the level of drug and alcohol treatment necessary to treat your chemical dependency. These drug treatment programs include: * Alcohol and Drug Detoxification and Drug Rehabilitation * Inpatient Rehabilitation and Primary Residential Treatment * Women's Program Drug Rehab * Men's Program Drug Rehab * Young Adults/Teen Drug Rehab * Dual Diagnosis Programs * Eating Disorders * Professionals * Family Outreach * Partial Hospitalization * Intensive Outpatient/Extended Care Treatment * Sober Living/Halfway House * Alumni/After Care * GLBT Drug Rehab * 12 Step Program
Mon - Sun Open 24 Hours
- The Watershed drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs offer chemical dependency education, prescription drug, heroin, and alcohol detox, family and group therapy, addiction counseling, psychiatric and psychological care. We are a residential drug rehab and inpatient alcohol treatment center that is committed to helping you attain lasting sobriety. The Watershed employs a staff of addiction professionals, consisting of licensed and fully trained medical doctors, psychologists, nurses, psychologists and therapists. Our primary care programs combine the best elements of 12-Step Recovery, chemical dependency education, and psychotherapy. We believe this combination offers our patients the best pathway to recovery. Patients at The Watershed participate in daily group therapy and receive individual therapy sessions. Throughout the entire Watershed Journey, life issues are addressed through engaging educational workshops on stress, spirituality, relationships, and assertiveness training. Our philosophy is to blend continuous, intensive, and structured care with the proper support system. The Watershed believes that educating its' patients is essential. The disease concept of addiction is the foundation upon which each patient's recovery is built. This concept, once learned, ensures that our graduates understand that they can never safely use again.