I have two children that attend The Goddard School located in Castle Rock, Colorado. We are so happy with our decision of placing our children in this school. The teachers do such a great job at making the children feel comfortable and my two year old is so excited to go to school each day. It is such a great feeling to know your children are safe and being well taken care of while we are at work.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- More Info:
- The Goddard School is dedicated to encouraging a lifelong love of learning by: Offering a wide range of enriching activities to meet the individual needs of each child, Focusing on building each child's emotional, social, cognitive and physical skills, Offering muti-cultural and developmentally appropriate materials and equipment, Complying with Quality Assurance Reviews and parent surveys conducted by GSI, Supporting the professional development of teachers through early childhood education training, Offering open communication with families in an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect, Our accredited Flex Learning Program encompasses this philosophy in the safe and nurturing childcare learning environments that engourage flexibility for each child's unique abilities,
- Watch your child develop into a happy, confident learner ready for lifelong success. You can trust that our educational childcare surpasses traditional daycare. Let our accredited early childhood education programs help your child develop learning skills at a pace that supports his or her individual potential... from curious infant to exploring preschooler to confident kindergartener. Discover how The Goddard School® FLEX Learning Program will enrich your child's emotional, social, intellectual and physical development while providing the foundation for a lifelong love of learning. We offer programs for infants, toddlers, pre-school, pre-k/junior k, kindergarten, school age and summer programs as well.
- The Flex Learning Program...a Fun Learning Experience! The Goddard School's approach fosters your child's lifelong love of learning. The Flex Learning Program is the foundation of our AdvancED and Middle States accredited programs for exceptional early childhood education. Please see our website for more information about our programs and for a location near you.
- Child Care, Preschools & Kindergarten, Nursery Schools, Schools, Day Care Centers & Nurseries
Yes children do learn through play. This to the person who said, "Ummm" to this. I worked for Goddard and had my daughter there. The lessons they are suppose to teach are not always taught, the specials they say they do are not always done. The teachers have to write ridiculous in-depth lessons plans for infants and toddlers, tons of paper work, and do not get paid much. A lot of it is just for show. It is an overpr... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I just need to know about the one in Jenks Oklahoma. Jenks schools are known by many to be top in Tulsa and surrounding areas. I want reviews on Goddard in Jenks, not all these other places where people get mad at the school because they are broke. Just an honest truthful summary for 1 year olds at the Jenks Goddard School.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
All of you have to understand this childcare teachers are being under paid. And then on top of that the owners are responsible for it not saying its an excuse but for the good teachers.. all of them have to go to school for this and go to school for that and still have to come to work and deal with rude parents and misbehaved children while not being appreciated by owner nor parents at time and most are yet still ded... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No(1)|Flag Abuse
1. Hope you don't get in a class with the owners (Erie, CO) children. All other kids come 2nd to them. Her son is a bully and had to be removed from the school for being too aggressive with other children, but it's the other kids who get mistreated. 2. They can't keep teachers - my son had 6 different teachers in 18 months and the last one was "looking for a real job" a couple weeks after being hired. ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
The Goddard School in Canton, near the Publix, has provided a wonderful environment for our son. With a caring staff and great classmates, he has advanced so much quicker than the last daycare we used. My wife and I are enthusiastic about the curriculum that will allow him to easily move into, and exceed in, regular school when he turns five. All in all I highly recommend this facility.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse