- Do you know the hours for this business?
- More Info:
- Business and residential computer repair services: Techs in a Sec strive at being a unique leader in the computer services industry. We are proud to offer friendly, fast and reliable service throughout the U.S. for both business and residential customers at an affordable price. We believe in a friendly approach to our business model. When you call Techs in a Sec you can be assured that you will have a real technician with years of experience working on your computer or network. Unlike many other companies we will explain the problem and the solution in a language you can understand. We offer both onsite and remote computer support to suit your budget and needs. Call for a free phone consultation and find out why you should....Call a Tech, Not a Geek! We care about you and the environment: Techs In A Sec is a "Carbon free" business as we offset 100% of our carbon emissions to help protect the planet and you. Visit our site for more details.
- Extra Phones:
MobilePhone: (505) 203-5208
- Here is just a sample of the services we offer Nationwide. Call for more info. * Broadband Installation * Data Backup & Recovery * Desktop & Laptop Repair * DSL Configuration * Firewall Installation * General Maintenance * Hard Drive Recovery * Hardware Upgrades * IT Staffing * Kiosk Installation * Network Configuration * Network Wiring * POS Installation * Remote Support * Router & Server Installation * Software Installation & upgrades * Spyware Removal * System Restoration * Virus Removal * VPN Setup & Support * Wireless LAN Setup * Wireless Networking
- * Acer * Apple * Brother * Cisco * Dell * D-Link * Epson * Gateway * HP * Lenovo * Linksys * NetGear * Sony
- Payment method:
- mastercard, visa, amex, discover
- Nationwide Service
- Computer Service & Repair-Business, Computer System Designers & Consultants, Computer Network Design & Systems, Computer Technical Assistance & Support Services, Computers & Computer Equipment-Service & Repair, Computer Software & Services
Our printer kept going offline every few days and we had to reset everything over and over again. We called this company and they came out and changed something in our router and on the printer. Its been 2 weeks now and the printer is still working perfectly. 10 stars guys.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I have been having serious problems with my email since Feb and spent hours on the phone with Comcast and Microsoft both advised me they could not help me and advised me to take my computer into a shop which I did only to be told they could not help me either and suggested I change my email address. The Live Technician people fixed my issue and also answered many other questions and provided help with a number of oth... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Company has a good reputation so I called them to fix my desktop. Turned out to only need a new power unit which the tech had with him. Everything worked out as expected and I have no complaints. They called me a few days after technician was here to make sure everything was working ok.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I tried them out one time, and I will not be trying them again. I think that they farm out the work to subcontractors that are not paid very much, but I'm not sure. I also noticed that the reviews for them here are worded in a way that makes them sound like the business wrote them instead of real customers.Was this review helpful?Yes(3) No|Flag Abuse