Not good on so many levels. Quoted $500 which ended up as $800. Supposidly high season...at the end of May? I do not believe so. We were told, by the transport company, the broker had to give up $50 of his commission and could we make that up for him? What? Kind guy here split it with the transport company. They also were a huge issue. Three days late for the pick up and had the audacity to show up at 11 pm. Never re... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Mon - Sun 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- More Info:
- We Ship to All 50 States. Our Drivers are the best and most reliable in the business. Our competative rates and the impressive number of happy customers makes us 1. Our Transport coordinators are always on hand to help you answer any questions.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (772) 934-3529
- Suncoast is proud to offer a wide variety of services to our clientele. We specialize in transporting Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, Boats, Oversized Vehicles, and Inoperable Vehicles; our coordinators will help you choose the best carrier to meet your needs.
- Payment method:
- amex, diners club, discover, master card, visa, debit
- Serving Your Location within the 50 States
- Transportation Services,Motorcycles,Auto
BBB- A Rated, FMCSA Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- Automobile Transporters, Relocation Service, Shipping Services, Trucking, Trucking Transportation Brokers
I was worried about shipping my car and Jon at Suncoast took his time to explain everything and answer all my questions. Once my car was picked up I contacted the customer service department for status and talked to Sherri who was just as helpful and friendly. The driver was great too. Showed up on time, picked up and delivered at my door and even called before to tell me when to expect him. All in all it was a posit... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I had to endure rude voice mails and text messaging from Simeon... obviously customer service was not included in his training. My vehicle was NOT picked up on the scheduled pick up day. I had taken the day off and Suncoast did not even provide me the courtesy of calling to tell me the vehicle was not going to be picked up. My receipt states I would pay a $250 deposit, but they charged me $300. Upon attempting ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(2) No|Flag Abuse
After being bombarded with calls and emails and trying to decide which company to go with I spoke with Neal at Suncoast. He told me exactly how the process would go and what to expect. I was impressed with his honesty and felt very comfortable leaving the transport in his hands. Well, everything went great....even better than I had expected. The driver was great as well and had good communication. Neal even call... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse