St. Paul's Towers Retirement CommunityAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- St. Paul's Towers is the East Bay's most complete senior living community, it offers both Life Care and Type C (90% repayable) contract options. A true sense of community and freedom from concern allows you to live life to the fullest in a healthy, vibrant, and enriching environment. In one location, in one place, you benefit from the advantage of a continuum of health care for as long as you live - at no additional cost. Amenities easily reached include an extensive park system, shopping areas with fine stores and world-class restaurants, as well as museums, a zoo, and a choice of professional sports teams. The University of California at Berkeley, Mills College, and a number of community colleges offer educational and cultural experiences in the area. A moderate climate allows year-round golf, tennis, cycling, hiking and swimming. This is your new home. Your community of people, neighbors, and professionals who want to meet you, welcome you, and support your decision to move in. You are at the center of both well publicized and renewed metropolitan and lakeside renaissance sculpted from a heritage of a truly remarkable legacy. Your tour starts simply enough with a short, easy, and scenic walk from St. Paul's over to Lake Merritt and the Lakeside Park. Nearby, people from around the bay or from around the world stop by to celebrate the legacy of Jack London in nearby Jack London Square on Oakland's spectacular waterfront. AMENITY Lovely, independent living apartment in the lakeside of Lake Merritt ensures fine living-fine dining-Exceptional people, programs, and amenities- Healthcare services including assisted living and nursing on site. ASSOCIATION * Espiscopal Senior Communities * License: 011400627 * COA #92
- The conviviality and support of neighbors sharing events, meals, trips, and activities provides a healthy, balanced way of living, rather than being alone and managing a household with the associated, necessary chores. We offer a selection of apartments for independent living, assisted living units and a health care center along with rehabilitation programs include physical, occupational and speech therapy. Life at St. Paul's Towers in the lakeside residences of Lake Merritt ensured fine living with an expanding and enviable menu of amenities: **Gracious Dining** Freshly prepared meals provided, daily selection of entrees, waiter and waitress services, leisurely open dining - no table assignments, special diets and dietician consultants available, tray service to apartments on approval of staff physician **Lifestyle Amenities** 24-hour security, computer room, spacious library, laundry rooms, solariums, resident areas, arts and crafts rooms, rooftop garden with spectacular views , stunning garden patio, outside dining room, private banquet room, ATM machine **Worry Free Living** Weekly housekeeping service, weekly bed and bath, linen service, complete maintenance of residence, complete maintenance of common areas, landscaping care, refuse collection, 24-hour security patrols, emergency call system **Social Activities** Fitness classes, chaplain services, customized social events, cultural programs, scheduled transportation available, planned social events, lectures, programs
- Located at 100 Bay Okace near Lake Merritt and Lakeside Park in the center of the City of Oakland.
- 100 - 249 Beds
Continuing Care Accreditation Commission
- Assisted Living Facilities, Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility, Rest Homes, Assisted Living & Elder Care Services, Nursing & Convalescent Homes, Homes-Institutional & Aged, Retirement Communities, Nursing Homes-Intermediate Care Facility, Residential Care Facilities