Live in an area that is rural. Selection of water companies in Nogales & Rio Rico, AZ is one. Haven't had water service since Feb 2016. This now Apr 2016. Have called 3 times & they keep telling me our rep is coming on the 13th then he doesn't show. Make another call & oh he's coming today the 14th. Its past 5 pm & still no service. I wonder if a lawsuit would work. We have had a contract for almost 2 yrs They need to hire another rep/delivery guy. I think there is only one pe...view morerson. The water down here in Rio Rico AZ is not what you want in your body or your animals body. Shame on them for such awful service.view less
- General Info:
- People have been enjoying the great taste of Sparkletts® water for over 80 years. Today, Sparkletts offers a multitude of drinking water options—including Spring, Fluoridated, Purified, Distilled and Crystal Fresh—that can be delivered straight to your home or office. With home or office water delivery from Sparkletts, new supplies of 3 or 5 gallon bottled water arrive to your doorstep every two weeks. Upon each delivery, your friendly Sparkletts water delivery professional will collect your empty water bottles for reuse and return them to Sparkletts facilities to be cleaned, sanitized and refilled. Refreshing Sparkletts water can also be delivered in .5 liter, 24 ounce or 8 ounce single-serve bottles, providing a convenient solution for those who like to stay hydrated on the go. Using the latest in drinking water filtration technology, Sparkletts' Relyant® tap water filtration services—available in both convenient coolers and under-sink models—improve the taste and purity of your home or office drinking water. Sparkletts' commitment to fulfilling your family and employees' beverage needs isn't limited to home or office water delivery; coffee and tea delivery with Standard Coffee® offers both batch brew or single-cup delivery solutions to your office or restaurant's employees and guests. Coffee and water delivery services are available to homes and establishments spanning our nationwide beverage delivery routes.
- Water Filtration Service, Home and Office Bottled Water Delivery Service, Coffee, Tea and Break room Supplies
- Water types include Spring, Purified, Distilled and Fluoridated. Coffee services include: Starbucks® Bigelow® Folgers® MARS Drinks Swiss Miss® Standard Coffee™ Keurig® Green Mountain Coffee® and International Delight®
- Payment method:
- debit, discover, visa, master card, amex
- Three and five gallon returnable bottles, one gallon, two and a half gallon and single-serve bottles, water coolers, water filtration, single serve and traditional coffee machines, coffee and break room supplies.
- English, Spanish
- International Bottled Water Association
- Water Companies-Bottled, Bulk, Etc
Customer service at the office is non-existent. On hold for a minimum of 45 minutes each time I called. Agent was rude each time. Online scheduling is a farce. Not one delivery as scheduled. This is the worst experience I've ever had with any company.
I ordered water Sept 9, 2015. It is now Oct 7th and I'm still waiting, called several time to be put on hold for longer then 25 mins, Was even on hold for 1 hour and 10m. I can wait but some business owners cannot.. Not a way to run a business. I am now trying to cancel service, and have been on hold for 45 mins... WOW.. I do not recommend this company...
I sent an message through the Sparkletts website 3 weeks ago to have my leaky cooler replaced. After 2 days with no contact, I called and was told that the messaging system I had used does not work well and that calling was my best bet. Thanks for the heads up :(
That phone agent scheduled the delivery of a replacement cooler for later that week (I requested a gravity fed cooler with hot and cold). On the scheduled delivery day, I received a call from the delivery driver stating tha...view moret he would be at my home within 45 minutes to an hour with my new cooler. My wife waited nearly 3 hours before leaving to pick up our son. We did not hear from the delivery driver nor from any other representative of Sparkletts.
Today (2 weeks later) I returned home to find a box containing a new cooler sitting on my front porch. While I was a little upset at how long it took, I was pleased that it had arrived. However, when I opened the box I found the same stupid bottom feed cooler model that had previously broken.
I feel like nobody is listening to me and I am searching the internet now for an alternative water service. If there isn't one, I might just pay to have a filtration system installed on the house. I am very busy and I am very upset that I have to spend my limited free time worrying about my water delivery service.
Can anybody make this right for me?view less