We were referred to Julia by a mutual friend and it was one of the best things that ever happened for our family. Julia's vast knowledge of the child welfare system and the inner workings of the Department of Children's Service made her indispensable to us and our family as we navigated the winding and bumpy road of foster parenting and adoption. She was kind and patient but always honest and never sugarcoated anything. Thanks to Julia, our adoption was smooth and the paperwork fast...view more and easy. I would not hesitate to work with her again should the need arise and encourage anyone looking for an adoption or child custody attorney to call Julia immediately. She is prompt to return emails and phone calls, always answered our questions thoroughly and patiently and did everything she said she would do (and more) quickly. I have no doubt that our family is complete today because of the help we had from Julia. Thank you so much.view less
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Julia Spannaus is a certified Child Welfare Law Specialist handling Adoptions, Child Custody and other Family Law matters in Blount, Knox and Loudon counties in Tennessee.
- Simple and complex adoptions, agreed divorce, DCS cases, Juvenile Court matters and other family law matters.
- Payment method:
- visa, paypal, mastercard, all major credit cards, check
- Primary Counties of practice: Blount, Knox and Loudon, cities of Maryville, Knoxville, Alcoa, Lenoir City and Loudon
- Certified Child Welfare Law Specialist since 2015
- Adoption Law Attorneys, Attorneys, Divorce Attorneys, Family Law Attorneys, Child Custody Attorneys