Something To Sell AboutAdd to mybook
- General Info:
Established in 1975 by Richelle Lieberman and Noah Harms, Something To Sell About is a professional, full-service company specializing in on-premise moving, estate sales and appraisal services. We specialize in estate liquidation, moving sales and a full range of appraisal services.
Call us or Check out our website regarding Up Coming Estate and Showroom Sales and Hours.
FULL APPRAISAL SERVICES. ESTATE APPRAISAL & SALES
- FINE FURNISHINGS
- OBJECTS D ART
- SILVER - CHINA CRYSTAL
- Insurance - Probate/Estate - Family Division/Divorce - Tax - Fair Market.
- Oakland - at the Jack London Square District
- Produce And Waterfront, Downtown Oakland
- - We maintain a 5,000 sq.ft. showroom/ warehouse facility where we conduct monthly Estate sales. These sales offer fine furnishings, from antiques to mid-century to modern. A large assortment of art, accessories, silver, china, crystal, Persian carpets, Estate jewelry , books and other rare and unusual finds.
- Art Galleries, Dealers & Consultants, Estate Appraisal & Sales, Appraisers, Furniture Stores, Used Furniture, Auctioneers, Liquidators, Antiques, Financial Services