Something To Sell About
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Established in 1975 by Richelle Lieberman and Noah Harms, Something To Sell About is a professional, full-service company specializing in on-premise moving, estate sales and appraisal services. We specialize in estate liquidation, moving sales and a full range of appraisal services.
FULL APPRAISAL SERVICES. ESTATE APPRAISAL & SALES
- FINE FURNISHINGS
- OBJECTS D ART
- SILVER - CHINA CRYSTAL
- Insurance - Probate/Estate - Family Division/Divorce - Tax - Fair Market.
- Oakland - at the Jack London Square District
- Central Oakland, Produce and Waterfront
- - We maintain a 5,000 sq.ft. showroom/ warehouse facility where we conduct monthly Estate sales. These sales offer fine furnishings, from antiques to mid-century to modern. A large assortment of art, accessories, silver, china, crystal, Persian carpets, Estate jewelry , books and other rare and unusual finds.
- Art Galleries, Dealers & Consultants, Estate Appraisal & Sales, Appraisers, Furniture Stores, Used Furniture, Auctioneers, Liquidators, Antiques, Financial Services
09/08/2006Provided by Citysearch -
If your in the market for art, furniture, antiques, home furnishings, etc than this where you need to go. I went to their estate sale back in April and found some really nice pieces at prices that were incredible. Go early b/c stuff goes fast and their are some seasoned shoppers who are well aware that these are the places to get great deals on ordinarily expensive pieces.