Something To Sell AboutAdd to mybook
Experts in the Appraisal Disposition of Estates. Established in 1975 Like us on Facebook or Email us to Receive Information on Up-coming Estate Sales & Liquidation!
- General Info:
- Established in 1975 by Richelle Lieberman and Noah Harms, Something To Sell About is a professional, full-service company specializing in on-premise moving, estate sales and appraisal services. We specialize in estate liquidation, moving sales and a full range of appraisal services. Call us or Check out our website regarding Up Coming Estate and Showroom Sales and Hours.
- FULL APPRAISAL SERVICES ESTATE APPRAISAL SALES FINE FURNISHINGS ANTIQUES OBJECTS D ART SILVER - CHINA CRYSTAL JEWELRIES PAINTINGS. Insurance - Probate/Estate - Family Division/Divorce - Tax - Fair Market.
- Oakland - at the Jack London Square District
- Central Oakland, Produce and Waterfront
- - We maintain a 5,000 sq.ft. showroom/ warehouse facility where we conduct monthly Estate sales. These sales offer fine furnishings, from antiques to mid-century to modern. A large assortment of art, accessories, silver, china, crystal, Persian carpets, Estate jewelry , books and other rare and unusual finds.
- Art Galleries, Dealers & Consultants, Estate Appraisal & Sales, Appraisers, Furniture Stores, Used Furniture, Auctioneers, Liquidators, Antiques, Financial Services