Sitter's LLCAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Sitters, LLC has been a respected, locally ownedand trusted caregiving service for over 13 years. Not only are we well connected in the medical community, we are a part of your local community, with our families and friends attending your churches and schools.Although we provide services through over 100 caregivers spread across the Jackson Metro area and North Mississippi, we take pride in personally matching the personalities, talents, and strengths of our sitters to your specific need. Over the past decade, Sitters has helped hundreds of families like yours find the perfect fit. Our goal and our passion is to provide trustworthy, qualified, and compassionate care to your loved ones, while maintaining our reputation in our communities for reliability, flexibility and affordable rates.Put Your Trust In UsMature and experienced caregiversCaregivers are 21 years old and aboveNational background checks run on all caregiversIn-depth applications, reference checks, employer verifications and interviewsLicensed and bonded
- Extra Phones:
AfterHoursPhone: (601) 291-6555
- Sitters, LLC assists families by providing experienced, compassionate caregivers forchildren, adults and the elderly in private homes, hospitals, churches, nursing homes, and assisted living facilities. Our care-giving sitters collectively hold decades of experience in personal care for adults and children alike.Childcare- Services are varied and tailored to individual needs, including:Personal involvement with child(ren)Creative activities with child(ren)Meal preparation and feedingCleaning dishes/kitchen used during shiftAssisting child(ren) with picking up toysWashing/drying clothes soiled during shiftKeeping child(ren) cleanTransportation Adult Care- Whether part time or around the clock, we offer respite to family caregivers, promoting independence in the home as an alternative to institutional living. When providing care at a facility, we work cooperatively with each client's support system, including families, medical personnel and facility staff, to assure our client's every need is met, including:Personal care-bathing, dressing, eating drinking, monitoring diet, grooming, hygiene, mobility, medication remindersHome help- general housecleaning, changing linens, planning, preparing and cleaning up of mealsCompanionship and conversationReminders for/escort to appointmentsRespite care for familiesAlzheimer's careAid in recovery from illness or injuryCleaning- With the busy schedules of today's professional, we realize there may be little time for upkeep in the home. Therefore, we also offer professional cleaning services for the home and office.
- Our office is located in Suite 282 inHighland Village on I-55 North, serving the Jackson, MSMetro area. We also serve North Mississippi fromofourOxford, MS location.
- Greater Jackson, Oxford and Tupelo Chambers of Commerce.
- Child Care, Eldercare-Home Health Services, Assisted Living & Elder Care Services, Home Health Services, Sitting Services