Mon - Sun Open 24 Hours
- More Info:
- Since, 1986 SVH has offered our clinical expertise to those suffering from emotional, behavioral and addiction problems. Our private. 120-bed facility which includes eight beds for detox, is home to a clinical team comprised of licensed professionals committed to providing the highest quality care. Inpatient care includes separate programs for adults and adolescents with 24-hour nursing, daily interventions and oversight by a psychiatrist. The program is intended to be short term and is designed to quickly stabilize the patient's most serious symptoms, allowing for a quick transition to less intensive levels of care. Advantages of Inpatient Care: Safe, controlled, structured environment; Physician-led, multi-disciplinary treatment team; Use of medication and psychotherapy as needed; Medically supervised detoxification as needed; and Daily programs with therapy groups and classes. SVH also offers Outpatient Programs for adults. Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) , Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), and Chemical Dependency Intensive Outpatient Program (CDIOP). Partial Hospitalization offers adults all of the features if inpatient care without the overnight hospital stay. We provide skilled professional care as well as supervision by a psychiatrist. Advantages of Partial Hospitalization: Transportation to and from treatment is available for clients. Patients continue to live at home but come to the hospital for care each weekday; Weekly psychiatric oversight and supervision; Skilled nursing interventions; Multi-disciplinary treatment team; Shortened hospital stay via transfer into partial hospitalization program; Less intensive, less expensive alternative to hospitalization; Specialty programs available; Dual diagnosis programs are available for patients with a secondary chemical dependency diagnosis. Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is designed for adults 18 years and older who are in need of further symptom stabilization but do not require the structure of a full PHP program. Participants attend IOP three days per week and three group sessions per day, though scheduling is arranged to best suit the participant's therapeutic needs. Patients may continue to live at home during treatment, and transportation to and from treatment is available for clients. Chemical Dependency Intensive Outpatient Program (CDIOP) provides services to adults with substance abuse issues who are unable to maintain short-term abstinence without therapeutic support. Our goal is to help patients attain a drug-and alcohol-free lifestyle and resume their optimum level of functioning. Patients must be free from detoxification symptoms and alcohol/drug abuse while enrolled in the program. Advantages of CDIOP: Individuals live at home; Sessions are held in the evening, leaving the daytime open for patients that may be working or going to school; Group sessions to meet each patient's needs; Multiple professional disciplines work with the patient and family.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (916) 688-5440
- Sierra Vista Hospital offers the following behavioral health and chemical dependency programs for adults: Inpatient Care, Detoxification, Dual Diagnosis, Mood Disorders, Partial Hospitalization, Intensive Outpatient, and Chemical Dependency Intensive Outpatient. Sierra Vista's inpatient adolescent program helps stabilize adolescents between the ages of 13-17 (12-year-olds will be considered on a case-by-case basis), who are in an immediate crisis while providing the skills to help minimize future incidents. Admissions Criteria for Adolescent: Danger to Self, Danger to Others, or Gravely Disabled; Mood Disorders, such as Major Depression; Violent, Impulsive Outbursts; Poor Interaction with Authority Figures; Sexually Acting Out; Drug or Alcohol Abuse; Psychosis. Treatment Overview: We perform a thorough assessment and develop plan for each adolescent. The treatment team assesses the needs of the individual and provides a supportive, respectful environment that encourages and reinforces positive behaviors, such as: Goal Setting, Trust, Accountability, Problem Solving, Positive Thinking, Positive Peer Relationships, Respect for Authority, Expression of Feelings, Impulsive Control & Delayed Gratification, Expression of Feelings (regarding self and others), and Conflict Resolution. Therapies Include: Process Groups, Individual and Family Meetings, Recreational Therapy, Chemical Dependency, Anger and Aggression Management, Education & Social Skills, Medication Management & Education, and aftercare Planning Development.
- Sierra Vista Hospital is associated with the Jason Foundation, Inc. The Jason Foundation is dedicated to the prevention of the "Silent Epidemic" of youth suicide through educational and awareness programs to equip young people, educators/youth workers and parents with the tools and resources to help identify and assist at-risk youth.
- Payment method:
- check, discover, master card, visa
- Price Range:
- SVH accepts all major Insurance Plans.
- SVH located off of Highway 99 and Bruceville Road in Sacramento, Ca.
- Alcoholism Information & Treatment Centers