Side 2 Integrated Marketing
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Side 2 Integrated Marketing is a Portland based integrated marketing firm offering traditional, search, local, mobile, and social advertising solutions. Headed by owner Shawn Raloff, a former Pastor, with over 20 years in the internet industry (he has owned Side2.com since 1993) Side 2 Integrated Marketing has become a industry standard in online advertising for a variety of businesses. We take a bottom-line approach to every project take on. Our clients consistently see increased traffic, enhanced brand loyalty and new leads thanks to our work. The search engine optimization (SEO) industry is saturated with companies claiming to provide the best services. There is a major difference between promises and actual results and our track record speaks for itself. Since the livelihood of our success is linked to the success of your business, we focus on lasting results. Our teams of experienced professionals are here to ensure your campaign or project is managed to exceed your expectations from day one.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (503) 406-2277
Customer Service: (888) 654-6117
- Bing Advertising Partner, Extended Media Network, Facebook Ads, Google Adwords Certified, Wordpress
- Payment method:
- debit, check, paypal, all major credit cards, financing available
- Located in Downtown Portland, Oregon.
- Ongoing Support & Service
- All work done in-house, locally in our Portland Office.
- All your marketing and advertising services in one place.
- Highly creative, customer focused staff.
- Danish, English, Spanish
Chamber of Commerce
- Google Adwords CertifiedBing Certified ProA++Network+WOW Certified Professional WebmasterCisco CCIE
Side 2 Hosting
Global Advertising Partners
- Advertising Agencies
These guys are great! They take a consultative approach to marketing, so gone are the days of having to get bombarded with products and services that I dont need. Shane did a great job putting a campaign together for my limo company that was based on results not promises. A+