Efking AWFUL. No call/no show the first visit to my company. Had to call them twice to get them to come out. Then, the day of, they tried the bait-and-switch with us, as well: They quoted us $12.95 per drive to shred hard drives, then the day before they came out called back to say that was the "drop-off price," not the "on-site price" of $15. We told them to go pound sand, and then they came back and offered us the ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Shred-itAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Shred-it specializes in providing a tailored document destruction service that allows businesses to comply with legislation and ensure that the client, employee and confidential business information is kept secure at all times. Through our strict chain-of-custody processes, reliable on-time service and a global network of local service centers, Shred-it provides the most secure and efficient confidential information destruction service in the industry.
- Regularly Scheduled Paper Shredding Service: Our Regularly Scheduled Paper Shredding Service is the best option for organizations that care about protecting their information and reputation. Our unbroken chain of custody ensures your sensitive day to day information is secure from the moment it is placed in the secure consoles until it is shredded at your site. One-Time Paper Shredding Service: Our One-Time Paper Shredding Service is best when you need to destroy sensitive information periodically such as outdated files or old tax records.
- Payment method:
- amex, master card, visa
- Our global footprint means that we have a Shred-it branch near you – no matter where you are. We service 47 states in the United States.
- Uncompromising Security & Compliance; Global Footprint; Environmental Responsibility; Regularly Scheduled Paper Shredding Service; One-Time Paper Shredding Service; Hard Drive Destruction; Media Destruction
- English, Spanish
- NAID Certified: North American Shred-it locations are NAID Certificatied for mobile document destruction, adhering to the stringent security practices and procedures established by the National Association for Information Destruction.
- Shredding-Paper, Records Management Consulting & Service, Records Destruction, Paper-Shredded, Paper Products, Document Destruction Service, Paper Shredding Machines, Business Documents & Records-Storage & Management, Paper Manufacturers
Definitely bait and switch -- quoted one price per unit and ended up charging 30% more. The driver was unprofessional -- did not call ahead, arrived just before closing and left my empty boxes along with several from other customers to clean up and put in my recycle bin. Shop around before you hire this company.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Worst company I have ever worked with. They send out a "schedule" of when they will come and pick up your shreds and NEVER follow it. You have to call repeatedly to get them to come out. For these reasons, we cancelled our contract and have been trying to get them to come and pick up their boxes for over a month! They always say they will "call back" and never do or that they will be by the next d... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
First day of work in the city. Get off the highway and stop at a light. This truck comes up from behind blasting its horn, stops inches from my car and everyone is staring. This goes on for several blocks until I pull to the side of the road...The truck begins to pass then starts swerving towards the curb - just inches from my car!!
I call the company and the receptionist says "our driver? Impossible!!"... view more
I would like for you to contact me about this review. I am the owner.
Tell you one price, then show up and tell you it's going to cost more-a whole lot more. rude and inconsiderate. avoid
I would like the chance to talk with you about this review. I am the owner.