Add to mybook
Securitas' three fundamental values are: Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness. They serve as guidance for all of our employees in building trust with customers, colleagues and the surrounding community. Integrity A Securitas employee is honest and therefore trusted to work unsupervised on the customer's premises and with valuables. Securitas never compromises in its demand for integrity. Integrity also includes openly expressing one's opinion, reporting improprieties and not withholding information. Vigilance Professionalism entails seeing, hearing and evaluating. A Securitas employee is always attentive and often notices things that others don't. Their vigilance is necessary in order to be aware of potential risks or incidents that may take place on our customers' premises. Helpfulness When needed, a Securitas employee will lend assistance, even if it is not directly related to his or her job. As part of an ongoing effort to make life safer, a Securitas employee will always help if an incident occurs that requires intervention.
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Securitas is the most locally-focused security company in the United States, with over 450 local branch managers and more than 100,000 security officers who provide unmatched security solutions to meet the specific needs of thousands of businesses. Our Mission... To protect America's homes, workplaces and communities by providing the security they need to safeguard their people, protect their assets and maintain their ability to generate profits. Securitas is committed to providing you with focused, responsive service at the local and the international levels. Securitas USA's services include guarding services, patrols and inspections, access control, concierge and receptionist services, security console operators, alarm response, and specialized client requested services.
- Securitas Security Services; Pinkerton Consulting and Investigations; Loomis and Fargo;
- Nationwide, International
- Members of ASIS (American Society for Industrial Security) International and BOMA; International Association of Security & Investigative Regulators; National Association of Security Companies; National Council of Investigative and Security Services
Securitas Security Services
- Security Guard & Patrol Service