Sears Air Duct Cleaning ServicesAdd to mybook
Our courteous, insured, professionally trained technicians use the following process:
1. Sears technicians thoroughly pre-inspect your home's air duct system. You will be informed of the air duct cleaning services needed, and the cost of such service, before any service will be performed.
2. Sears technicians clean all registers/ grilles, and the entire air duct system using a powerful vacuum along with specialized tools. For an additional charge, Sears technicians will also thoroughly clean the blower and liquid-clean the A Coil.
3. As needed, areas will be zoned off to ensure that the entire system is cleaned properly.
4. All dirt and debris is removed to our containment system.
5. Our experienced technicians will put the air duct system back together and clean up any remaining debris in the work area.6. Our methodology follows the guidelines of the National Air Duct Cleaning Association (NADCA). Other related services are available for an additional charge, such as air filter replacement, clothes dryer vent cleaning, etc.
- Payment method:
- master card, check, discover, amex, visa, debit
- Air Duct Cleaning, Air Quality-Indoor, Ventilation Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Duct Cleaning