Sears Carpet Cleaning and Air Duct CleaningAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Sears has served you and your family for more than 125 years. We take great pride in being the name you trust for all of your home service needs. We utilize truck mounted, industry leading equipment for our carpet, air duct, upholstery, tile & grout, hardwood, and dryer vent cleaning's. Our certified two-step deep clean process is the carpet cleaning method recommended by America's largest carpet manufacturer. All of our technicians are put through a complete background check, bonded and insured, so you can feel safe with our trusted professionals in your home. Our staff is professionally trained to ensure that we thoroughly clean your home to the best possible standards. * Carpet Cleaning * Upholstery Cleaning * Air Duct Cleaning * Dryer Vent Cleaning * Tile and Grout Cleaning * Hardwood Cleaning * Professional technicians that are trained on the latest carpet, air duct and dryer vent cleaning equipment. * Convenient appointments to fit your busy schedule - including Saturday. * Extra attention paid to trouble spots and heavy traffic areas. * Truck-mounted equipment, for more powerful extraction and quicker drying. * Specialized carpet protectors and deodorizers. * Your carpet is groomed, allowing it to dry faster and distribute the carpet protector and deodorizer evenly. * FREE carpet, air duct, dryer vent, upholstery and tile & grout cleaning estimates. * Our air duct cleaning methodology follows the guidelines of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA). * No hidden charges. * Sears guarantee of satisfaction.
- The Sears Air Duct Cleaning System Our courteous, insured, professionally trained technicians use the following process: 1. Sears technicians thoroughly pre-inspect your home's air duct system. You will be informed of the air duct cleaning services needed, and the cost of such service, before any service will be performed. 2. Sears technicians clean all registers/ grilles, and the entire air duct system using a powerful vacuum along with specialized tools. For an additional charge, Sears technicians will also thoroughly clean the blower and liquid-clean the A Coil. 3. As needed, areas will be zoned off to ensure that the entire system is cleaned properly. 4. All dirt and debris is removed to our containment system. 5. Our experienced technicians will put the air duct system back together and clean up any remaining debris in the work area. 6. Our methodology follows the guidelines of the National Air Duct Cleaning Association (NADCA). Other related services are available for an additional charge, such as air filter replacement, clothes dryer vent cleaning, etc.
- Payment method:
- check, discover, amex, visa, debit, mastercard
- Visit our Website and Enter your Zip code to confirm service availability near you.
- By Appt Only
National Air Duct Cleaning Association
- BBB,Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI),National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA)
- Air Duct Cleaning, Air Conditioning Equipment & Systems, Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Air Conditioning Service & Repair
I would not recommond this place. I just had my air ducts cleaned over the weekend. The service was good and they were on time. But they changed me $125 to clean the inside of of my furnace. They blow an air compressor in there for less than a minute and sprayed some orange air freshen and changed me a $125 dollars, what a rip off. They also changed me $132 for a lifetime filter that the website said $75 dollars. The... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse